3-5 & Ungraded
Olive Branch, MS

Posted September 17, 2013
lewisburg elementary, middle and high. I have three children, two have graduated from lewisburg and one is a junior this year. I could literally cry knowing i only have 2 more yrs to say i am a part of this school. Its not just a school, its a family. The teachers love their job and they are so kind to the children. The BEST school in desoto county or anywhere. :) I can not think of one bad thing to say about this school. Its clean and you can literally feel the energy of the staff. The teachers and the entire staff are positive and good to the kids. Its so nice when you walk in the school and teachers and the whole staff call your child by their name with a smile.

Posted April 24, 2012
This is the greatest school as Anthony,Kenya,&Miracle Moody in the world we hated to leave such wonderful teachers and the principal is more than a principal she and angel ,If yoy ever wanna know what real angels are .Just drive up sometimes and talk to the staff.Arlington Tx love you guys.Susanna Moody

Posted March 17, 2011
I will be moving there tthis summer. From reading reviews appears to be a great school. This is my biddest concern.

Posted January 13, 2011
The Lewisburg schools are awesome!! Great teachers and staff! I, also, love the fact that all 4 schools are located on one campus!

Posted July 18, 2010
We moved here 3 years ago from Texas. We love this schools. We have a son in 3rd and one in 5th. They have loved everyo teacher every year. No problems in any area. One son is in speech and he loves it. The lunch es are great , the parent involvement is fantastic. The principals are caring and just. My boys are quite kids and shy, but they have many friends and there has never been any problems with anything in the school in the 3 years my boys have attended. Love it!!!!!

Posted March 29, 2010
From the wonderful administrators to the highly skilled and dedicated teachers. This is a truly awesome institution for our children.

Posted July 16, 2009
My wife and I have been extremely pleased with this school. Our son just finished first grade and when he began he was struggling with his reading, by the end of the year he was reading at a 3rd grade level and now is asking every day this summer to go to the Library! The facilities are first class, and the teachers and support staff have always been very responsive and helpful.

Posted March 23, 2009
My son attends this school. While Mississippi has been a big adjustment for our family. The team at Lewisburg School has been nothing short of amazing.

Lewisburg Elementary School 0

Posted February 24, 2009
I have 2 kids in this school. I love the principal, teachers and staff. They really care about the children and they get high test scores

Posted December 31, 2008
I have 2 granddaughters in this school and have been amazed at how fast they learn. My 5 year old is reading and my 7 year old is reading on a 6th grade level. I love the caring and wonderful staff.

Lewisburg Elementary School
1717 Craft Rd, Olive Branch, MS  38654
Last modified Lewisburg Elementary School is a Public school. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 10 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Lewisburg Elementary School Rating: 5 out of 5 based on 16 reviews. Top