Ridgeland, MS

Posted March 03, 2015
This school is probably the best middle school in the district alongside MMS. This school has a lot of good teachers and lots of great opportunities for each student.

Posted October 27, 2014
Olde Towne has an amazing science and technology program and many other opportunities for extracurricular activities in sports, music and the arts. The teachers have been really invested in my child and have been good at keeping me informed. The students at the school are really down-to-earth good kids who seem to care about learning. Overall, it's an excellent environment with strong parental support.

Olde Towne Middle School 1

Posted November 12, 2013
This is a poor quality school. First of all my two boys get things stolen everyday from this school and nothing ever changes. I have been to the principal, Mr. Lawrence and nothing gets done. My son was pushed and he is the one getting ISS. The communication between Mr. Lawrence and parents is not there. He lacks the proper communication skills to deal with parents. The school board has been made aware of this. So if your looking for a good school, this would not be the one for you or your child. There are much better schools out there I promise.

Posted April 10, 2011
I love this school its my last semester here but its great and i will miss it ALOT.!

Olde Towne Middle School 3

Posted May 25, 2010
I think the quality of education is above average but the teachers should be present in the halls, bathrooms, and locker rooms between classes to cut down on the bullying. Especially with the boys.

Posted March 18, 2010
Ive been going here for two years and i love it at this school. MY teachers inspire me to do better. Im not a A student but I have three remedial classes a day. Thats why I get so much help. I love this school.

Posted July 04, 2009
My daughter loves it! I love it. The teachers are wonderful and the building has a wonderful old style.

Posted September 05, 2008
i think that olde towne middle is a very good school. i like most of those teachers there and they give very good and educational homework and advice on how to do your haomwork. i am a student at olde towne and i like it very much so because i love that school. i've had much fun and experience at that school that i would want to go there some more.(sike) but the school is great though....!

Posted May 08, 2008
I taught at this school for two years as my first teaching job and have since moved twice because my husband has been transferred. From experiencing 3 very different schools, I can easily say that Olde Towne Middle very much deserves the Level 5 rating that they maintain each year. The faculty is hard-working and genuinely cares about the students. The students are well behaved and standards are placed very high.

Posted January 04, 2008
My son currently attends OTMS, and I have a daughter that will attend next year. The teachers are awesome. When work is given, I receive it through my email. My son was having some diffulcuties adjusting to OTMS, that affected his grades, all seven teachers noticed, and contacted me. I will forever be thankful, it shows me just how much they care. I would recommend OTMS to anyone.

210 Sunnybrook Rd, Ridgeland, MS  39158
Last modified Olde Towne Middle School is a Public school that serves grades 6-8. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 8 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Olde Towne Middle School Rating: 4 out of 5 based on 28 reviews. Top