Tupelo, MS

Tupelo Christian Academy 5

Posted January 02, 2007
As a student at this school I am able to tell you that this school is very professional in their academics and has a professional staff. The school has a full library which most private schools dont have, and sports for students athleticly inclined. We have basketball, flag-football, volleyball, and cheerleading, For students who like to be challenged we have chess club also. Our school also has cub scouts for boys and girls. If wanted to keep my kid away from the possible threat of some public schools I would send them here.

Tupelo Christian Academy
1801 East Main Street, Tupelo, MS  38804
Last modified Tupelo Christian Academy is a Private school that serves grades PK-12
Tupelo Christian Academy Rating: 5 out of 5 based on 2 reviews. Top