Bad
Good

We are proud to be a part of the Parkway Pandas!! I would highly recomend Parkway to any parent who is looking for a school that truly cares for each and every child. My son comes home every day with new and exciting things he has learned They have fun ways to teach kids the ciriculum they need to exceed in life. It gives me a piece of mind knowing that my child enjoys going to school .

My child is in K and loves Parkway...he even wants to go on Saturday! I'm seeing him grow & learn while still having FUN! The school is bright and colorful...very inviting. I would encourage anyone interested to arrange a visit. Classes are small offering a lot of individual teacher interaction / activities with each child. I cannot say enough good things about Parkway Elementary School! T. Braun

My son attended Parkway 1st, 2nd, and 3rd grade and we/he loved it. They have advanced classes, excellent teachers and faculty, and a challenging curriculum. Outstanding principal, we never had any discipline problems in this school. You cannot go wrong sending your child to Parkway.

Last modified Parkway Elementary School is a Public school