3-5 & Ungraded
Tupelo, MS

Rankin Elementary School 1

Posted February 26, 2012
my dauther hates it there there teacher mrs.carr just recently told the whole class to shut up

Rankin Elementary School 4

Posted May 16, 2011
We were swapped to Rankin from Joyner as well. I felt like I had finally gotten the kinks worked out over there and was not excited about the move. It has been great! We have had 2 years of fantastic teachers! I really hate we only have one more year, but I truly believe it's more about the teachers. Crossing my fingers on Milam.

Rankin Elementary School 1

Posted January 09, 2011
We are not happy at this shool at all! We have only had trouble and the children here have serious discipline and bullying issues! We will be taking our child out soon!

Rankin Elementary School 5

Posted May 08, 2008
I love this school. When Tupelo re-zoned, my son was put in this school over Joyner. I was so disappointed! Joyner is a cuter school. But come to find out, Rankin is the best elementary school in the area. My son's teacher has a masters degree and my son is already doing math and reading whole books. He's only in kindergarten. Also, they do a lot of productions. My coworkers are in a local school and say that their children haven't had any school plays. I think Rankin is the best!!!

Rankin Elementary School 5

Posted March 04, 2004
My daughter has had a wonderful year here! There are so many wonderful activities that involve parents-- even a Sock Hop! I am most impressed, though, by the individualized instruction my child has received. She has accelerated reading and math programs she attends daily, and her gifted program is incredibly enriching. Good job all around!

Rankin Elementary School
1908 Forrest St, Tupelo, MS  38801
Last modified Rankin Elementary School is a Public school. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 9 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Rankin Elementary School Rating: 3 out of 5 based on 5 reviews. Top