Bad
Good

Rankin is a delightful school full of great teachers special children awesome learning environment safe offers many extras other schools just don't have.Rankin is a star in our book.

my dauther hates it there there teacher mrs.carr just recently told the whole class to shut up

We were swapped to Rankin from Joyner as well. I felt like I had finally gotten the kinks worked out over there and was not excited about the move. It has been great! We have had 2 years of fantastic teachers! I really hate we only have one more year, but I truly believe it's more about the teachers. Crossing my fingers on Milam.

We are not happy at this shool at all! We have only had trouble and the children here have serious discipline and bullying issues! We will be taking our child out soon!

I love this school. When Tupelo re-zoned, my son was put in this school over Joyner. I was so disappointed! Joyner is a cuter school. But come to find out, Rankin is the best elementary school in the area. My son's teacher has a masters degree and my son is already doing math and reading whole books. He's only in kindergarten. Also, they do a lot of productions. My coworkers are in a local school and say that their children haven't had any school plays. I think Rankin is the best!!!

Last modified Rankin Elementary School is a Public school. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 9 out of 10 based on academic quality.