6-8 & Ungraded
Vancleave, MS

Vancleave Middle School 0

Posted October 30, 2009
I really like the after school tutoring they offer the Vancleave schools also have a wonderful program for the special needs children.

Vancleave Middle School 5

Posted September 16, 2008
great school with a great staff solid as a rock committment!!

Vancleave Middle School 3

Posted January 08, 2008

Vancleave Middle School 5

Posted February 17, 2004
I just moved to the Vancleave area this year. My son had previously attended a Long Beach elementary school. I am very pleased with his transition to a new town, school, teachers and community members. I can only credit this success to the dedicated staff and students at VMS. Thank you for all you do for our children.

Vancleave Middle School 4

Posted July 24, 2003
I have one child who just finished this middle school and one who is entering 7th grade. The school and teachers are a great learning environment. My only complaint is that they don't have a school choir or enough classes pertaining to the arts.

Vancleave Middle School
4725 Bulldog Ln, Vancleave, MS  39565
Last modified Vancleave Middle School is a Public school. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 7 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Vancleave Middle School Rating: 4 out of 5 based on 5 reviews. Top