7-12 & Ungraded
Vardaman, MS

Vardaman High School 0

Posted May 19, 2009
I attended Vardaman school and I loved every minute of it. I feel that it is the best school around.

Vardaman High School 5

Posted February 09, 2009
This is a great school. Seven of my grandchildren are attending at this time. I am well pleased with the education they are getting.

Vardaman High School 0

Posted February 08, 2009
Myself and five other brothers graduated from VHS. We all did very well with the education received at the school, leadership and discipline were excellent. The ones I graduated with in 79 all tuned out well in life's pursuit. I would recommend the school too anyone, my son will be a transfer student for the 2010 class. The only school I would not recommended would be TPSD in Tupelo.

Vardaman High School 1

Posted October 02, 2007

Vardaman High School 4

Posted March 01, 2004
- a former student

Vardaman High School
106 W.B. Gregg, Vardaman, MS  38878
Last modified Vardaman High School is a Public school. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 5 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Vardaman High School Rating: 3 out of 5 based on 5 reviews. Top