Posted August 22, 2013
My school is doing a great job with my boys and their teachers are awesome.

Posted June 17, 2011
Very dedicated faculty/staff and friendly, involved principal make this school great! We had a great 1st grade year and are looking forward to 2nd grade.

Posted April 18, 2011
My daughter has had a great 3 years in elementary school at sherman, and I am looking forward to the next 3 years with my son at Sherman.

Sherman Ave Elementary School 0

Posted September 20, 2009
I love Sherman Avenue Elementary School because they have great teachers who love their students and want to do their part to help them learn and to prepare them to be their best for future acheievements.

Sherman Ave Elementary School 3

Posted May 11, 2009
I am pleased with the teachers at this school, especially with kindergarden. The teachers are wonderful and try their best in making learning a fun process. However I am not pleased with the parental involvement. The problem starts at home and this school could be better if parents would help in the learning process. Teachers can only do so much and they shouldn't be expected to be parents too.

Sherman Ave Elementary School 5

Posted April 28, 2009
Sherman Avenue is a wonderful school with highly qualified. caring teachers.

Sherman Ave Elementary School 2

Posted December 12, 2008

Sherman Ave Elementary School 2

Posted October 21, 2007
I am not a big fan of Sherman Elementary. I wish my kids could go some where else. The teachers and assistants have a habit of yelling at the students to the top of there lungs. I witness this on more than one occasion.

Posted November 26, 2005
My child is currently a student at Sherman Avenue. I have been very pleased with the teachers and programs that the school offer. I would like to see more parental involvement and a more pleasant administration, but overall I am pleased.

Sherman Ave Elementary School
2145 Sherman Ave, Vicksburg, MS  39183
Last modified Sherman Ave Elementary School is a Public school. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 2 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Sherman Ave Elementary School Rating: 4 out of 5 based on 9 reviews. Top