Ballwin, MO

Posted March 03, 2014
Love this school. Good staff/teachers and the standards are better than I expected both socially and academically.

Al-Salam Day School 4

Posted February 21, 2013
This is in response to the comment about ADS dated Feb. 17, 2013 Saturday school and Sunday school use the ADS Building but are totally independent from Al-Salam Day School (ADS). So this comment should not be credited to ADS. Each school have their own principals, if you are looking to talk to some one. Call 636-394-7878 for more information.

Al-Salam Day School 1

Posted February 17, 2013
2012-2013 evaluation. Very bad arabic teachers on Saturday school. Treat you with no respect starting from the director of the school whom should be rule model. They bring their behavior and tradition from their back home to enforce it her. I saw one of the teacher pushing my daughter. another thing is she refused to give my daughter hug and make her very down. No teaching but they send the kids with a lot of works. They do not care and no follow up with the parents. I wish I could have time to talk some one responsible there but they are not responsible at all.

Al-Salam Day School 0

Posted August 23, 2009
ADS school is very very good school.I am very satisfid .

Posted November 19, 2008

Posted April 20, 2008
Alhamdulillah, Al Salam Day school is a very good school and I found it as an oasis in a desert, when I was moving from California. I have found the teachers very dedicated, responsible and loving. School management is trying to improve it a lot. Inshallah it'll be one of the best schools in MO soon. I wish that this school could grow itself up to 12th grade.

Posted April 19, 2008
ADS is a top notch school competing with the best school district in St.Louis. ADS beats them in ACT scores and has devoted teachers and parents. They have come a long way! Starting out in the basement of the Mesjid moving into a new school building with a gym, computer lab, and library and, soon to come science lab! If you are looking to put your kids in an Islamic school but are afraid of sacrificing their education you do not have to worry one bit! The teachers are certified and experienced. The staff is very devoted. The principal is very hardworking and 100% committed in teaching Islamic ethics. I would never put my child back into a public school system!

Al-Salam Day School 0

Posted January 31, 2008
I go to this school now and its the best school i have ever been to. now i can learn my religion and still go to a regular school. i would suggest this school to anybody out there!

Posted August 07, 2007
- a former student
Al Salam Day school is an amazing school for muslims to go to. They have limited resources but the dedication and the effort the staff, princepal and students put in is unlimited. Through just 14 years Al Salam Day school went from a small mosque built by muslims seeking a better islamic education and place to pray to an immensely successful culturally diverse area for muslims to come and pray and other people to watch. The school has always had alot of people coming. I am a former student of Al Salam Day school and I was there at one of the greatest times. Sure, they didn't have completely new textbooks, and the student body was small. However, I still remember making new friends, and learning new things there. I will always remember Al Salam Day School.

Posted April 21, 2005