Buffalo, MO

Posted January 14, 2014
I do not like this school. I am a student and I have lived many places throughout my years and have gone to many schools. Never have I seen a place like this. In my other schools we had much cultural diversity, and the kids were very accepting to things others did, who they wanted to be president, etc... Here, the kids are very criticizing if you have one thing that is different than them. I am a democrat, and I had a teacher who knew this say, what a terrible man our president is several times. While, there are a handful of good kids and teachers, for the most part this school is bad. If you have a child in 6,7, or 8th grade I would not reccomend sending them here.

Buffalo Middle School 5

Posted August 01, 2013
Our kids have been going to this school now for a total of three years and the kids have really loved their teachers and administration staff. They also love the after school programs and summer programs that are offered. One of our children has been a cheer leader for the past two years and the other enjoys the after school robotics class. As a parent I am very impressed with the educational but fun field trips that the children get to go on. Also, the incentive programs that challenge the kids to work hard for special fun activities and end of school trips. Over all we are very pleased and would highly recommend this school.

Posted August 17, 2011
I think the student's review says it all!!! If this is an example of what this school produces ... well, nothing I say can say it better. It is a sad situation that this is the only public option this area offers our children. The teachers and administration label kids as worthy and unworthy of their time. If you are "worthy" then nothing you do will cause you problems. If you are not deemed as "worthy" well, nothing you do will ever be seen except the things that are against policy. It simply is a sad situation.

Buffalo Middle School 3

Posted July 27, 2009

Buffalo Middle School 0

Posted May 30, 2009
this skewl is has way to many kids that do drugs it is a toatal joke they allways want money.

Posted February 03, 2009
The Buffalo school district is the biggest joke for a school, the middle school and the high school is the worst, they have very few decent teachers there, and the administration is terrible. They are more worried how they look politicaly than how there students turn out. Very disappointing, I would discourage any body wanting to move to this area just because of the school district.

Buffalo Middle School 0

Posted January 27, 2009
Very poor school (middle) do not send your child to this school. Mr. Luke & the band teachers are the only good they have. Too bad.

Buffalo Middle School 5

Posted February 19, 2008

Posted November 17, 2007

Posted October 02, 2006
The Middle School is a joke. They discipline kids through a 'highlight' system that allows them to make the same mistakes over and over again and it is not teaching them responsibility before reaching high school. The classes are not challenging and students don't hardly have any homework. If you fail a class, they will pass you on to the next grade anyway. We are very disapointed in this school.

Buffalo Middle School
1001 West Truman Rd, Buffalo, MO  65622
Last modified Buffalo Middle School is a Public school that serves grades 5-8. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 6 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Buffalo Middle School Rating: 3 out of 5 based on 12 reviews. Top