Cape Girardeau, MO

Nell Holcomb Elementary School

Posted October 08, 2009
Everyone is caring and genuine in their concern and educational development of your child. I have never felt more comfortable with my child being away from me then at this school. A wonderful school!

Nell Holcomb Elementary School 5

Posted June 01, 2004
I have two children that attend Nell Holcomb. I have enjoyed the teachers. Even the bus drivers take an intrest in your child. The first year we was enrolled at this school my soon left his homework at home and the bus driver dropped the students off at school. Came back to my house and told me that my son had forgot his homework if I could find for him he would take it back to school for me. All in all this is an excellent school. My 2nd grader has a reading level of a 5th grader.

Nell Holcomb Elementary School
6547 State Hwy 177, Cape Girardeau, MO  63701
Last modified Nell Holcomb Elementary School is a Public school that serves grades K-8. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 6 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Nell Holcomb Elementary School Rating: 5 out of 5 based on 4 reviews. Top