Chesterfield, MO

Posted July 01, 2014
West middle has loads of sports and clubs. The teachers are also very positive and encouraging. I'm very disappointed that I have to move from here this year

Posted May 04, 2013
i go to west middle school it is a very good school i love it! it is one of those awkward stages in life where you have to be better then everyone else, i have to say i love it because anyone will help you in the school!

Posted April 22, 2011
This was my children's first year at West middle. They had a great time! My daughter was entering Middle school and I could not have asked for a better experience. The Admin staff is awesome as well as the teachers. Although there were a few teachers that were a bit snappy with the children but overall the teachers were great! We are moving to another State, it will really hard trying to find a public school that will measure up to West.

Posted December 01, 2010
I go here. very good school. this school offers very good teachers and has a good teaching system

Posted November 03, 2009
I go to West Middle school and i think it is a posative inviorment for all kids to learn.

Posted January 23, 2005
I had 2 sons who went through West Middle. Both had positive experiences with the principals, guidance and classroom teachers. At a time when children are self-conscious and trying to find themselves, I felt the teachers were in tune and supportive of the whole child and enabling them. I especially appreciated the proactive teacher communication with us as parents whenever an issue arose. Thank You!

Posted March 05, 2004
I have 2 children at West Middle. The teachers and administration are superb! The atmosphere is friendly and comfortable. It is truly a 'parent friendly' community. I love it and so do my kids!

West Middle School
2312 Baxter Rd, Chesterfield, MO  63017
Last modified West Middle School is a Public school that serves grades 6-8. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 10 out of 10 based on academic quality.
West Middle School Rating: 5 out of 5 based on 8 reviews. Top