Ellisville, MO
Before care: Yes

Posted June 04, 2014
St. John Lutheran School is an amazing school. The combination of spiritual growth and a strong academic program makes it a place where my child thrives each day. The teachers are extremely dedicated to their profession. They provide an excellent education while nurturing their students, building their confidence, and strengthening their intelligences. The small class sizes allow for individualized attention and differentiation within the curriculum. All children feel special and gifted. Additionally, St. John has an outstanding arts program. They offer a chance for all students to express their creativity and receive praise for their efforts and accomplishments. The principal of the school knows each student's name and greets all children at the beginning of each day. The welcoming atmosphere is felt throughout the school. Parents are allowed to participate in their children's academic and religious education. Overall, I would highly recommend this school. If you enroll your child at St. John, you will feel a strong parent community within a high quality learning environment that exhibits compassion and encouragement to all children.

Posted March 29, 2008
Excellent, highly qualified, caring teachers and staff. I wish I had been in a school like this as a child. Would not have my children anywhere else.

Posted March 16, 2007
- a former student
As a graduate of this school, now being in high school, St. Johns helped me grow my faith to be prepared for the pressures of high school. The school has excellent teaching staff.

Posted February 24, 2007
The involvement at this school is amazing! St. John's is truly committed to the education of every student. I was impressed with Mr. Peregoy when we toured the school because he knew every child that passed and inquired about something specific in that child's life. I am always impressed when my daughters come home from school and tell me about what they learned. I couldn't ask for a better school.

Posted January 10, 2007
I love St. John Lutheran School. The principal is an exceptional leader, who gives the children respect while quietly commanding their respect in return. The teachers are excellent, backed up by teachers and the principal in a way that doesn't happen in many schools these days. Children at St. John are given an opportunity to shine. I'm very glad my children are in this school.

Posted November 11, 2006
St. John has been a great experience for my daughter. She has learned good study skills, with the high academics provided to the students, and also improved her spiritual walk with Jesus.

Posted May 03, 2005
- a former student

St John Lutheran School
15800 Manchester Road, Ellisville, MO  63011
Last modified St John Lutheran School is a Private school that serves grades PK-8
St John Lutheran School Rating: 5 out of 5 based on 7 reviews. Top