Eureka, MO

Posted February 13, 2012
Love, love, love St. Mark's! The kids that go to this school are some of the kindest, caring, most solid kids around. Class sizes are small and there is a true close-knit community among the children and the families. The teachers are very dedicated and spend an immense amount of time with students as coaches, tutors, and mentors. The kids are academically challenged while at the same time learning the all-important morals and values of Christianity. The tuition is also inexpensive. Great school.

St Mark's Lutheran School 4

Posted December 22, 2010
I have had both of my daughter through the early childhood programs and definitely plan on sending my son next year. They learn so many things about kindness and the love of God. I am so impressed by the quality of this school.

Posted October 27, 2010
I have had children at St. Marks for 6 years now, and I recommend it as an affordable alternative to public school. St. Marks incorporates the truth of God's word into the subjects the kids learn, which is very important to our family. The classes are academically challenging, without overloading the kids with homework. Our kids have an excellent knowlege of scripture, in part because of the teaching they receive at school, and extensive scripture memory. They are also being taught all they need to know to meet academic requirements, if not much more.

St Mark's Lutheran School

Posted April 14, 2009
My child attend St. Mark's Lutheran PreSchool. I am amazed at the things she has learned. She has excelled at learning the basics (shapes, colors, counting, etc.) but I am more amazed by the prayers she has been saying and the Christian songs she now sings on her own. She always comes home with a craft that she has made and all the crafts seem to have one common thread and that is Christianity. She has more compassion for others as well and talks about how we are supposed to be nice to our friends, etc. I think the staff is very caring and giving. My child clearly likes her teachers and her classmates. I think this school is doing a great job! My only concern about SML-PreSchool is that it is a little higher priced and they do not provide lunch; however, they are paying for three teachers per classroom.

St Mark's Lutheran School 1

Posted February 27, 2009
It is identical to a public school. I do not see any Christianity. I would not recommend it.

Posted May 08, 2007
Awesome school. Tremendous parent involvement opportunities. Nurturing & caring staff. Wholesome atmosphere. A great place to send your children.

St Mark's Lutheran School
500 Meramec Blvd, Eureka, MO  63025
Last modified St Mark's Lutheran School is a Private school that serves grades PK-8
St Mark's Lutheran School Rating: 4 out of 5 based on 7 reviews. Top