Fair Grove, MO

Posted October 28, 2009
I love our school. All the teachers and staff are wonderful and caring to our students. Our principal really listens to any concerns and she always has a smile on her face. I have a special needs child and one in regular education and I feel each of my kids is getting everything they need.A tornado hit our school and community on May 8, 2009 and it hit first thing in the morning. I was amazed and relieved at the capabilities of the staff in our children's school. I am a frequent volunteer and feel welcome and safe at Fair Grove Elementary. I feel blessed we picked this community to raise our family!

Fair Grove Elementary School 0

Posted September 11, 2008
I have a fifth grader at fair grove now. I feel like it is a school for the tight knit family. So if your not in that family you or your child dont matter. The teachers are nice but that dont make your child any smarter. It is like they said what you want to hear then, but once you are gone, it is back the sameway. My child is a good kid and has lots of friends, but the adults act like they are better than you, if you dont have alot of money or kissing somebodies rear end! i will be glad when it is all over.

Posted November 07, 2006

Posted October 26, 2006
I have a Kindergartner that attends Fair Grove as well as several nieces and nephews and feel that Fair Grove is a great school. Fair Grove has went through alot of changes this year with a new Elementary Principal and School Superintendent. All of these have been good changes. At Fair Grove, children are not numbers, they have faces and names. The teachers and administrators know and care about the children. Fair Grove is a small town but defintely growing by leaps and bounds. Even with this growth there is a strong feel of family and friendship.

Posted February 23, 2006
Fair Grove School is very good school, I have a duaghter that has attended k-12. Most all of the teaching staff is willing put in extra time and go the extra mile. My duaghter will be graduating in the top 10% of her class and now has academic scholarships to MSU. I also have younger children in grade school and they are excelling as well as there older sister.

Fair Grove Elementary School 2

Posted December 08, 2005
My child has went here for 5 years. It's a very poor school. The seem to be teaching only for the MAP test and not really educating. The principal would rather smile and not and blow off an issue than spend time with you and resolve it.

Posted August 06, 2005
I am very pleased with the Fair Grove Elementary school. My children have attended since Kindergarten and are now in the fourth and third grades. My childrens teachers have been exceptional. I do not have any complaints. There are extracurricular activities such as sports, music and foreign language clubs. It is still a small enough school to have that intimate feeling. The teachers know your child and so do the administrators. It is a wonderful feeling.

Fair Grove Elementary School
132 North Main St, Fair Grove, MO  65648
Last modified Fair Grove Elementary School is a Public school that serves grades PK-4. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 6 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Fair Grove Elementary School Rating: 5 out of 5 based on 7 reviews. Top