Bad
Good

I love our school. All the teachers and staff are wonderful and caring to our students. Our principal really listens to any concerns and she always has a smile on her face. I have a special needs child and one in regular education and I feel each of my kids is getting everything they need.A tornado hit our school and community on May 8, 2009 and it hit first thing in the morning. I was amazed and relieved at the capabilities of the staff in our children's school. I am a frequent volunteer and feel welcome and safe at Fair Grove Elementary. I feel blessed we picked this community to raise our family!

I have a fifth grader at fair grove now. I feel like it is a school for the tight knit family. So if your not in that family you or your child dont matter. The teachers are nice but that dont make your child any smarter. It is like they said what you want to hear then, but once you are gone, it is back the sameway. My child is a good kid and has lots of friends, but the adults act like they are better than you, if you dont have alot of money or kissing somebodies rear end! i will be glad when it is all over.

I have a Kindergartner that attends Fair Grove as well as several nieces and nephews and feel that Fair Grove is a great school. Fair Grove has went through alot of changes this year with a new Elementary Principal and School Superintendent. All of these have been good changes. At Fair Grove, children are not numbers, they have faces and names. The teachers and administrators know and care about the children. Fair Grove is a small town but defintely growing by leaps and bounds. Even with this growth there is a strong feel of family and friendship.

Last modified Fair Grove Elementary School is a Public school that serves grades PK-4. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 8 out of 10 based on academic quality.