Fair Grove, MO

Fair Grove High School 2

Posted July 25, 2013
I have attended multiple schools and Fair Grove High School was one of the worst. I felt like I was not prepared for college and the subject matter was approximately one year behind my previous school. I would not recommend this school to anyone.

Fair Grove High School 5

Posted August 15, 2012
i have always felt that Fair Grove school has had in place a high standard for student success and attention to tutoring as needed as well. I have a son who is a senior who is currently attending and a son who graduated in 2010

Fair Grove High School 4

Posted January 07, 2011
It's a good school, there are great people and they offer a great one on one learning environment. However, it is a very small school environment, with small town kind of learning. I believe the overall learning suffers because of lack of diverse views.

Fair Grove High School

Posted March 19, 2009
My students transferred from a springfield school and they are learning so much more and have more 1 on 1 learning. It is a great school.

Fair Grove High School
132 North Main St, Fair Grove, MO  65648
Last modified Fair Grove High School is a Public school that serves grades 9-12. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 7 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Fair Grove High School Rating: 3 out of 5 based on 5 reviews. Top