Fenton, MO

Posted February 12, 2012
My children attend this school and I couldn't be happier. The staff is great! They are making straight "A's" but still are being challenged at school. All the staff and the kids all seem to get along with very little conflict. Couldnt ask for a better school!

Posted February 08, 2012
My son attended this school k-4th and I couldn't be happier! He had an IEP for the entire time and this school/staff are amazing. My son was in speech the entire time and just amazing! I highly recommend this school.

Posted January 10, 2011
My son started at GG Elementary since the beginning. Although many people / experts have "bad mouthed" the Fox School District in general I would have say they are completely wrong in my opinion. Maybe there are more "free lunches" than other districts but is that really a reason to talk down to a school. GG has been a great, guiding force behind my son's education. He has excelled in many subjects, has loved every teacher, has had fun learning, loves the before/after school program, loves to go to gym class and realizes that GG emphasizes a school of students with "character" in every aspect. We love George Guffey Elementary.

Posted July 31, 2010
My 18yr old son went to Guffey when they first opened and graduated from Fox Senior this year. He is going on to study Biochemistry, the education he has recieved from theses schools has made me one PROUD MOM! That is why my 8yr. old goes to Guffey!

Posted October 07, 2009
Guffey is the one of the best schools in the district. The teachers give alot of free time for the kids including after school science lab, and sports. Our school has earned ' The character of Distiction award for 8 straight years. The principal and teachers are role models for behavior and it shows in teching everyday

Posted October 05, 2009
George Guffy is a wonderful community. Our school has a very diverse socio-economic make up. We all work together to support our school and our kids. Guffey makes school feel like an extended family.

Posted October 05, 2009
Guffey has great teachers who challenge the children.

Posted October 05, 2009
My son, Thomas was a student and he passed away in the 6th grade. Guffey staff and parents made a great different in the resting of our son. The school even have a tree and a memory plate on the front of the school building.

George Guffey Elementary School 4

Posted April 25, 2009
We are impressed with the level of education and attention our children are receiving at George Guffey. Our children have attended two top A+ rated schools in Saint Louis and Florida and think George Guffey is doing very well comparably. Would recommend school to other parents living in or moving to the area.

Posted July 27, 2008
I have had the best time at this school. The teachers have been nice.

George Guffey Elementary School
400 13th St, Fenton, MO  63026
Last modified George Guffey Elementary School is a Public school that serves grades K-6. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 9 out of 10 based on academic quality.
George Guffey Elementary School Rating: 5 out of 5 based on 15 reviews. Top