PK-8|Private

Bad
Good

I grew up going to St. Ferdinand for PSR, and I hated every minute of it. I now have two children of my own, not only do I love the school and teachers, but so do my children and husband. My daughter graduated this past year and son is in second grade. A few weeks ago he had to miss a day of school due to strep throat, he cried the whole way home ecause he had to miss school for a day. I find the staff very supportive and wonderful to work with. I am EMTREMELY angry this is their last year and so is my son.

As a child I used to make excuses not to attend school so when I had my child I was expecting the same attitude. Not the case, my son has never bulked at going to school he is always eager and willing. I know he is getting a great education at St. Sabina and the fact that he loves going there is such a relief to me. The teachers are wonderful and I cannot say enough about the leadship of the Principal, outstanding! Every child is truly known by name which gives you a sense of belonging. We are so happy that we choose St. Sabina for our child's education.

My daughter loves this school! I have sent all three of my children there and they had the best time learning about their religion and doing fun activities. My children say St.Sabina has prepared them well for high school and college. We are glad we chose St.Sabina

Last modified St. Sabina School is a Private school that serves grades PK-8