Posted October 23, 2013
St. Rose is an outstanding school that offers a quality education based on the foundations and beliefs of the Catholic Church in a warm and safe environment for all students not matter what religious affiliation or race.

Posted October 23, 2013
St. Rose Philippine Duchesne offers a wonderful Catholic education. The teachers are dedicated to their profession which is evident in their innovative approach to education. Students feel safe and comfortable at St. Rose. Not only does St. Rose offer a challenging academic curriculum, it also makes time for fun social activities. Their commitment to community service is also evident. My family enjoys being a part of St. Rose.

St Rose Philippine Duchesne School 4

Posted October 17, 2013
I think that St Rose is a great school and continues to progress and adapt to the changing times.

Posted September 22, 2011
My child has been attending St. Rose for 6 years now and we absolutely love it. The staff is top notch and the principal is outstanding. I really appreciate seeing the presence of this principal before and after school...I've even seen him in the cafeteria during lunches helping out. They have an awesome gymnasium and large library too. I've been very happy and would recommend this school above any others in this area.

St Rose Philippine Duchesne School 4

Posted February 23, 2010
While all schools have some issues, this school stands out above the rest. I moved my children to this school from the public and they LOVE it. They are learning at such an alarming rate it is amazing. I love the family atmosphere where everyone looks out for everyone else. I know if there is ever a problem, there is another parent that is a friend of ours that can step in and help! The community of people that surround this school and activities are incredible and we are lucky to have them as our school family. There are so many things parents can do to enjoy what their children are learning. Everyone is invited to join whatever clubs that surround the school and church. We love this school and how are children are treated there!

St Rose Philippine Duchesne School 0

Posted January 27, 2010
My children absolutely love St. Rose. This school feels as comfortable to them as theri home. There is a wonderful sense of community and pride in the faculty, families and students. My children are know by every staff member. All families attending St. Rose have the same core values as my own. I know my children are being taught in a loving manner. I especial love the feeling of community--parents are encouraged to volunteer and participate when every they are able. There are many extra activities for children with a variety of interests...math club, speech league, sports, Student Council, choir, etc. The facility is outstanding! Warm and friendly office staff and principal.

Posted September 09, 2009
St. Rose is a wonderful school community that is always striving to get even better. There are many active, involved parents and everyone is always welcome to pitch in and help. The values of our faith are taught throughout the school day - as an extension of and support to what we as parents teach at home. There is an emphasis on service to one another and to those in need. Children are encouraged to grow in their love of God and develop the talents He gave each of them.

St Rose Philippine Duchesne School 3

Posted August 09, 2009

St Rose Philippine Duchesne School 2

Posted July 02, 2009
This school has an amazing library and a lovely campus. However, the teachers are spotty with some being amazing and others seeming to need refresher courses in child psychology and basic teaching skills. The principal is friendly but when parents question how their child is being treated or about their child's academics he becomes uncommunicative and set in procedural guidelines. As with most schools, there are only a select handful of consistant volunteers and other parents are not necessarily recruited or encouraged to join 'the club.' Very clicky parent organizations with several queen bees, so it is not conducive to encouraging new people to join or stay involved and that is how queen bees stay atop. Overall, this school has great potential but at current is not living up to it.

St Rose Philippine Duchesne School 0

Posted March 12, 2009
I have a 12 year old and 7 year old who have been there since pre-k, we love the school and the strong family values within the school. I agree with the other parent poster, the school is feels like a community. My children are getting a great education.

St Rose Philippine Duchesne School
3500 Saint Catherine Street, Florissant, MO  63033
Last modified St Rose Philippine Duchesne School is a Private school that serves grades PK-8
St Rose Philippine Duchesne School Rating: 4 out of 5 based on 13 reviews. Top