PK-8|Private

Bad
Good

Currently, most people answered Strongly disagree (1 response)

Develops character: Strongly disagree

The students do not receive a fair chance and aren't allowed to make mistakes and learn from them.

St. Angela Merici School is a great place for education, athletics and making life long friends. I believe my children are more acidemically challenged at SAM than at our public school district. The have a great athletic program . . . golf, track, soft ball, baseball, soccer - almost too many to choose from! The staff does an outstanding job too. From the Principal to the the Pastor - they know each childs name, their "quirks" and their abilities. I couldn't be more pleased with St. Angela Merici School. THANK YOU for educating and guiding my children into being the best they can be!

Our children were very fortunate to have attended St. Angela Merici School. Besides having the core curriculum, every student takes music, Spanish, computer and art. The teachers take a very real interest in the education and well-being of their students and genuinely want them to succeed to the best of their ability. My children were very well prepared for the demands of highschool after graduation.

My husband and I are thrilled that we sent our kids to St. Angela Merici. The kids learned in a competitive environment while meeting friends for life. It is the complete package - many activities for the kids to be involved in and a great athletic program. Our older children were well-prepared for their high school academics.

Even though St. Angela is not the largest elementary school in the area, it offers many opportunities mainly found in the larger schools, such as a robust music program, Spanish classes for all students, and the ability to take algebra to better prepare the students for high school. Many clubs, sports, and the scouting program help the students feel involved in a community, not just attending a school. Many of the teachers from pre-school to older ages have children themselves that have attended St. Angela, and they are truly invested in the success of the school and the education it offers.

My daughter started there last year. Her academic curriculum is far above our expectations. The kids are pushed to learn and experience more but in a nice pace and fun. The new music teacher is great. My daughter comes home singing and dancing. She is in First grade now. The teachers so far (K and 1) have been very good teachers.What I love the most is the School Principal. She is great - very hands on and she knows every child by name and how they behave and perform. She would also gave information on community help , if needed. The Priest attached to the Church is also great. He is very involved and always present either at lunch time, at Festivals or activities. Parent involvement by volunteering is great but there is only a few. Parents opinions are valued and we are listened to. As overall, I love the school and its education to my daughter.

My children are completing their first year at St. Angela Merici. As an educator and parent, we [parents and children] are extremely pleased with the staff and curriculum. The principal cares and works directly with students. The families are warm and the teachers are making sure my kids are mastering essential skills.

I am a student currently attending this school and I really dislike it. The people there,far as students,are really immature and mean. The curriculum there is okay. There are only about 5 good teachers i could name. Some teachers there don't really take the time with you. Overall the school is okay.

The school is great and everyone involved works to have the students give their best in their academics and their conduct. All do their best that the students will grow in the love of God! I am very pleased!

For the past couple year there seems to be an increase of poor student behavior and ineffective discipline strategies to deal with the behavior issues. I do believe there are several top notch teachers at St. Angela Merici, unfortunately they seem to have to deal with discipline issues which effects the quality of education they can provide... There have been families that transfered their children as a result of these problems.

Last modified St Angela Merici Elementary School is a Private school that serves grades PK-8