Bad
Good

Amount of homework: Agree

I have really appreciated Chapel Hill's approach to homework. All of my child's teachers have expected the kids to spend about 20 minutes on school nights on homework. Some weeks it's even less and some things are optional to provide extra practice if it's something they're struggling with. I also like it's well rounded, from physical fitness to spelling words.

Teachers are GREAT! They have very strict rules about parents and other volunteers not bringing ANY food into the classrooms for parties or other events, so if you have a kiddo with allergies or sensitivities it's the school for you. The staff is very strict with the kids and seem to have a lot of ancillary rules.

Chapel Hill is an amazing school! I have had 4 kids attend, and each one of them has loved it. I love that the principal and teachers hold very high expectations and display a great sense of pride in their school and students. It really shows! My older children have been well prepared for middle school and high school due to the solid foundations they received at Chapel Hill, both behaviorally and academically. Thanks for the great work teachers!

Before my daughter started at this school I hadn't heard anything about it. She is now in her second year and we couldn't be happier. Her kindergarten teacher made her first year fabulous. She will never forget her. So far we have loved this years teacher as well.

This school is so AMAZING!!! My daughter just moved on to middle school after spending 6 wonderful years at Chapel Hill, my son is currently in third grade and I'm so excited to have 3 more years nat Chapel Hill. Every single person in that building cares about my children and it shows! My kids love to go to school every day and I can't be more thankful! This is a top notch school and I feel very blessed that my kids are there!

Both of my children have gone through Chapel Hill. We found it to be an awesome school that focuses on all aspects of the student. The teachers are top notch and both kids were well prepared for middle school. In my opinion, this is the best elementary school in the area!

I have had children attend Chapel Hill since 2001. They have flourished academically. The entire staff works hard to provide a well-rounded education, despite mandated testing curriculums.

Great school with wonderful teachers and staff. A childs education is not only the schools responsiblity but the parents as well. A good student learns from their teachers, parents, and their peers.

This is an incredible school!! Their rating for MAP testing scores should tell you all you need to know. The teachers are of the best caliber . Each student's needs are individually assessed and addressed. This school has the best parent volunteers anywhere!

Very disappointing school. Our kids went or started out at Clardy. Where they excelled because of the teachers wanting to teach each child as needed not the "cookie cutter" mold that seems in place at Chapel Hill. Yes, we know their is a limited time and subjects to be taught to every student. Show a little more care.

Last modified Chapel Hill Elementary School is a Public school that serves grades K-5. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 10 out of 10 based on academic quality.