Bad
Good

Posted January 04, 2015
Chapel Hill is an amazing school! I have had 4 kids attend, and each one of them has loved it. I love that the principal and teachers hold very high expectations and display a great sense of pride in their school and students. It really shows! My older children have been well prepared for middle school and high school due to the solid foundations they received at Chapel Hill, both behaviorally and academically. Thanks for the great work teachers!

Chapel Hill Elementary School

Posted October 20, 2010
Before my daughter started at this school I hadn't heard anything about it. She is now in her second year and we couldn't be happier. Her kindergarten teacher made her first year fabulous. She will never forget her. So far we have loved this years teacher as well.

Posted August 22, 2010
This school is so AMAZING!!! My daughter just moved on to middle school after spending 6 wonderful years at Chapel Hill, my son is currently in third grade and I'm so excited to have 3 more years nat Chapel Hill. Every single person in that building cares about my children and it shows! My kids love to go to school every day and I can't be more thankful! This is a top notch school and I feel very blessed that my kids are there!

Posted August 19, 2010
Both of my children have gone through Chapel Hill. We found it to be an awesome school that focuses on all aspects of the student. The teachers are top notch and both kids were well prepared for middle school. In my opinion, this is the best elementary school in the area!

Posted August 16, 2010
I have had children attend Chapel Hill since 2001. They have flourished academically. The entire staff works hard to provide a well-rounded education, despite mandated testing curriculums.

Chapel Hill Elementary School 4

Posted August 12, 2010
Great school with wonderful teachers and staff. A childs education is not only the schools responsiblity but the parents as well. A good student learns from their teachers, parents, and their peers.

Chapel Hill Elementary School 4

Posted August 12, 2010
This is an incredible school!! Their rating for MAP testing scores should tell you all you need to know. The teachers are of the best caliber . Each student's needs are individually assessed and addressed. This school has the best parent volunteers anywhere!

Chapel Hill Elementary School 1

Posted May 25, 2010
Very disappointing school. Our kids went or started out at Clardy. Where they excelled because of the teachers wanting to teach each child as needed not the "cookie cutter" mold that seems in place at Chapel Hill. Yes, we know their is a limited time and subjects to be taught to every student. Show a little more care.

Chapel Hill Elementary School 1

Posted October 29, 2007
My family has been at CH a couple of years. We will be moving this year and Im so glad because the school takes up all of your family time. Homework all day and homework all night. You will do the teaching, they will get paid. If you dont have a couple of hours or more a night to devote to homework or the money for a tutor for the year, stay clear of CH. Also you can't pick your child up until 20 to 30 mins after they should have been let out. This adds up to about 30 hrs a year x 6 if your child finishes elementary school here; is 180 hrs of your life gone just waiting. Oh but don't be late picking them up, they'll call you immediately!

Posted April 03, 2007
We came from an very underprivileged school and I have to say that my child was unhappy at first, but now she loves it. She was behind in all subjects and now has progressed beyond my expectations for the year. I am happy that my child was able to attend this school and see why so much pride is upheld here. Her teacher has gone above and beyond my expectations and my child has grown to love her. We started out on a very rocky point but what I have learned along with my daughter is that she was behind in studies and now has the understanding of what is expected of her at this age and is not afraid of her material that the teacher sends home. Thank you Chapel Hill for your dilegency and hard work to make your school a top rated school. Your teachers prove that!

Chapel Hill Elementary School
3220 Ne 67th Terr, Gladstone, MO  64119
Last modified Chapel Hill Elementary School is a Public school that serves grades K-5. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 10 out of 10 based on academic quality.