Posted December 11, 2013
We have a kindergartener at Russell and plan to send our other little one when she is ready We considered a local private school but after we met with the administration and teachers, and took a tour, we were sold. We also had several neighbors whose children attended and heard so many great things about Russell in general. We made a great decision. They care so much about the kids, learning and values. They also have wonderful programs and events. I would put the teachers and staff up there with the best in the nation. it is truly a pleasure to be part of the Russell family and Hazelwood district.

Posted October 25, 2012
Russell is by far the best school ever!!! My son has been at Russell since the first grade and now is in the third and he has had nothing but great teachers and experiences. The principal is so awesome and knows all his his students. Any problems or issues you may have are immediately addressed and taken care of. There is also great parent involvement. We are relocating due to my husbands job and I am really sad to have to take my son out of Russell. We can leave knowing our son has received the very best in education and a great school environment. RUSSELL WE WILL MISS YOU!!

Posted July 25, 2011
The teachers are very good and the school is great! The school has challenging academics for the kids also.

Russell Elementary School 0

Posted January 21, 2010
Awesome school where every child is given the opportunity to learn. I have two sons that attend Russell and they both love it.

Russell Elementary School 0

Posted October 03, 2009
The staff are very warm and wonderful with the kids. My daughter loves her teachers.

Posted July 10, 2008
I love the attitude of the staff at Russell. They are very attentive to the kids' needs and the principal is also very involved. They also do a great job at keeping the school well maintained.

Posted June 13, 2008
Russell is a very interesting school like other schools Russell pushes their kids very hard. The teachers are amazing and they even have their own song! They have this behavior thing where the climb up a rainbow. Its a very nice school.Russell is really grand.

Russell Elementary School
7350 Howdershell Rd, Hazelwood, MO  63042
Last modified Russell Elementary School is a Public school that serves grades K-5. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 7 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Russell Elementary School Rating: 5 out of 5 based on 7 reviews. Top