Westran Elementary School 5

Posted December 19, 2004
I love having My child in Westran. Comming from Moberly it is 1000X better. The staff from PAT on the 5 grade is one of the best I have seen.The key is communtcation !!!

Westran Elementary School 5

Posted July 15, 2004
My son has attended Westran Elementary since Kindergarten. The staff is one of the best I have seen in a long time-very low turnover. My son is one who needs to be challenged in his work studies and his teachers have made that possible. Mr.Carl Brown, Principal,fully at 200% interacts with his students. We have excellant parental support of our kids in interacting with school activities. The Character Education Program has been adopted throughout the school district and with that being said..the kids who start at Westran Elem. have developed strong positive characteristics about themselves.. the No Tolerance program has also been implemented as well...for our children, such a wonderful foundation

Westran Elementary School
210 West Depot St, Huntsville, MO  65259
Last modified Westran Elementary School is a Public school that serves grades PK-5. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 4 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Westran Elementary School Rating: 5 out of 5 based on 2 reviews. Top