Bad
Good

Randall Elementary has improved greatly over the years my children have attended, 3 years ago i would have given them 1 star, the only areas i see needing improvement in is the better understanding towards special needs students & a better response towards the bullying of students by other students.

I was a guest teacher at Randall Elementary. I've worked in just under fifty schools and this was one of the worst experiences. Not a single staff member smiled during the day nor greeted me passing the hallways even when I smiled and greeted them. I could not believe how poorly they treated the students. They wouldn't allow the kindergarten kids to use the restroom during lunch! There was an older para in the building during a duty assigned to me for the day that was particularly awful. She barked orders at me to clean up after the students without even a "please" or "thank you" while she and two other teachers just stood there watching instead of helping. I was only halfway through with the chores she asked and she up and left early from her duty. The really sad part is that this negative attitude was contagious to the students as well. The students were , disrespectful, and these behaviors really cut their ability to engage in authentic learning.

MAP scores- Speak for the school. 3rd Grade 10% Proficient Teachers experience- Poor Volunteers are based upon the want at the time.

Randall Elementary is a great school, from what I hear. I know good people associated with it, and would really appreciate this school being the one to win, it would help a lot of kids.

Randall loves it's students, the teachers are great at teaching and the parents are wonderful. The students are amazing!! Randall is the best, they are always there to help.

Very good school not only do they teach my son they stay on me to make sure im doing my part lol

I love this school. It teaches my chid important values in life that i cant teach him sometimes.

my child has ADHD and 2 IEP's on file. The teachers have gone out of their way to help and we appreciate it so much! We have seen such improvement in my child's grades and self worth! We even decided not to move this year to keep the same school. We are very pleased with Randall!

Last modified Randall Elementary School is a Public school that serves grades PK-5. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 4 out of 10 based on academic quality.