Bad
Good

Posted January 05, 2016
GREAT Special Education Program! Teachers are amazing! Individual education has been great. Curriculum Based Social Skills class is exactly where my son needs to be!

Posted March 13, 2012
My daughter attended kindergarten at this school 2011 and unfortunately we had to move out of the state mid year. But in the time she spent there she made friends and loved her teachers who were so very supportive in making learning fun for her. We were sad to leave and were a little anxious about her new school experience. If it will live up to the high expectations set by Spring Branch and Mrs. Nicole Bunch my Daughters teacher there. We miss the school greatly, but because of the foundation given to my daughter at her K class by Mrs. Bunch and the other teachers she is thriving here in her new school. We wanted to thank Mrs. Bunch and the school for its support and positive energy for making our few months there a strong and successful one. I would recommend spring branch to any parent looking for a bully free and nurturing environment to sent their child to.

Posted May 11, 2009
My grand daughters have gone clear through this school, from K-5 to 5th grade. With a very few exceptions, Spring Branch is an awesome school, with an awesome principal and teachers (MOST teachers).

Posted September 13, 2004
I have two sons in special education and I am proud to say my children go to Spring Branch Elementary. After moving here from Maryland in 2000 with the school district there giving up on my oldest son, I came here and they have worked wonders for my child. Any child attending Spring Branch is very lucky. We have a new principal now and eventhough I haven't got to work with her long, I am sure she will be just as wonderful and caring to the students as Mr. Couch was.

Posted June 08, 2004
I've been a part of a school with such a strong sense of community. Mr. Couch has worked wonders for that school. It's a shame he's leaving after 12 years. What he's put together over the years is quite an accomplishment.

Spring Branch Elementary School
20404 East Truman Rd, Independence, MO  64056
Last modified Spring Branch Elementary School is a Public school that serves grades PK-5. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 8 out of 10 based on academic quality.