Jackson, MO

St Paul Lutheran School 2

Posted February 07, 2013
Good Christian schools are a plus for those parents wanting their children to grow up with a rock solid foundation of faith and Christian morals. The school presents these aspects but completely fails to apply them. Our two children attended this school, one for the two years of junior high, and the youngest from K thru 5th. Even though we were quite active and giving to support the school and became church members, we never were part of the "clique" nor did we want to be. Following bullying and threats to our children and ourselves as parents, we chose to remove ourselves and our youngest as well as ourselves. She is extremely blessed now with the public school for two years now and has found true Christian friends and teachers. Unless you have decades of family history at this school, it will not be a good choice for your family.

St Paul Lutheran School 2

Posted October 25, 2011
My child went to Kg here after which we pulled him out and placed him in public school. His Kg teacher was phenomenal, but the school administration has it's "favorites" amongst parents/students and they are usually members of the church...this is a VERY hard school to become acclimated to. Also, because we were not members, I was told I could not volunteer in the classroom, while other non membered parents were just depends on how long they've lived in the area. The bullying that was allowed to take place was the last straw for me. After my child was emotionally bullied on a daily basis and the principal chose to do nothing, we pulled out. My rating on the teacher is based on the Kg teachers only.

St Paul Lutheran School

Posted April 26, 2010
It is a great christian school to watch your children grow with a christian education!

St Paul Lutheran School
216 South Russell Street, Jackson, MO  63755
Last modified St Paul Lutheran School is a Private school that serves grades PK-8
St Paul Lutheran School Rating: 4 out of 5 based on 5 reviews. Top