Bad
Good

This school has more focus on holding children accountable with a multi layer discipline system than what the kids are learning. If they spent the time educating that they did on trying to put kids out of the classroom they may see an improvement. I regret ever buying a home in this district-beware!!!

This is an excellent school. The staff is top-notch. If I have one complaint, it would be that the faculty is almost too helpful to the kids. At this age, middle school, the kids should be more responsible for their own education instead of relying on teachers to take care of everything for them. That's what I want for my children so they can be successful when they leave school. This isn't the teachers' fault, though. We keep asking them to do more and more for our kids!

This is the worst school I have had my children in. The try to rund the school more like a military school. Care more about trying to hold kids accountable rather than education. I do not recommend this school to anyone who has children with IEP's.

I am so happy at TJ and My Parents are so proud of My accomplishments

I have sent 3 children through Thomas Jefferson (between 1997 - 2008) and find that the teachers and staff are as helpful as the parents are involved. Afterall they can't correct something they don't know about. If you have issues they are quick to help with a solution. gc

This is the only school district that has actually listenrd to and dealt with the concerns I had with my sons education. it was always hard for my son to keep up in class and they were on top of it right away, and my son is doing so much better already.

Last modified Thomas Jefferson Middle School is a Public school that serves grades 6-8. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 5 out of 10 based on academic quality.