Posted January 28, 2009
This is an excellent school. The staff is top-notch. If I have one complaint, it would be that the faculty is almost too helpful to the kids. At this age, middle school, the kids should be more responsible for their own education instead of relying on teachers to take care of everything for them. That's what I want for my children so they can be successful when they leave school. This isn't the teachers' fault, though. We keep asking them to do more and more for our kids!

Thomas Jefferson Middle School 1

Posted December 26, 2008
This is the worst school I have had my children in. The try to rund the school more like a military school. Care more about trying to hold kids accountable rather than education. I do not recommend this school to anyone who has children with IEP's.

Posted July 23, 2008
I am so happy at TJ and My Parents are so proud of My accomplishments

Thomas Jefferson Middle School 4

Posted May 06, 2008
I have sent 3 children through Thomas Jefferson (between 1997 - 2008) and find that the teachers and staff are as helpful as the parents are involved. Afterall they can't correct something they don't know about. If you have issues they are quick to help with a solution. gc

Thomas Jefferson Middle School 4

Posted December 18, 2007
This is the only school district that has actually listenrd to and dealt with the concerns I had with my sons education. it was always hard for my son to keep up in class and they were on top of it right away, and my son is doing so much better already.

Posted November 29, 2004

Thomas Jefferson Middle School 2

Posted March 25, 2004
This school is not terrible, but could use improvement. As a student I would know best. The rights of the student should be a lot higher. Also teachers need to spead more time with student that have trouble understanding things.

Thomas Jefferson Middle School
1201 Fairgrounds Rd, Jefferson City, MO  65109
Last modified Thomas Jefferson Middle School is a Public school that serves grades 6-8. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 5 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Thomas Jefferson Middle School Rating: 4 out of 5 based on 7 reviews. Top