Kansas City, MO

Seton Center High School 5

Posted May 04, 2011
Seton Academy in Kansas City is an incredible place where every teacher knows every student and cares about them and pushes them to succeed beyond what they knew was possible

Seton Center High School 0

Posted June 01, 2009
This school really gave me a second chance to get my life back on track. It was hard work but i made it and a year before my graduating class. This is a great school!!!!

Seton Center High School 5

Posted May 12, 2008

Seton Center High School 4

Posted August 22, 2007
- a former student
This school is a very great school! I was far behind in my credits. My year to graduate was 2005. I walked across the stage in 2005!!! This school made me very proud of myself. Any teen that think they will be left behind on there graduation day, think again. Enroll in Seton Center!

Seton Center High School 0

Posted July 26, 2007
I think that if a student works hard and puts forth effort in accomplishing goals and finishing assignments, they can achieve their goals and graduate with success. It is not just a teachers job to be accountable for the success of the student, but it is a student's job and parents effort supporting their child in their assignments that will promote a positive experience for all. Therefore, I believe Seton is a nice school for students who have fell by the wayside and need a helping hand.

Seton Center High School
2816 East 23rd Street, Kansas City, MO  64127
Last modified Seton Center High School is a Private school that serves grades 9-12
Seton Center High School Rating: 5 out of 5 based on 5 reviews. Top