Public charter
Kansas City, MO

University Academy-Middle 4

Posted August 19, 2013
I have a student that has been attended UA since she was in the K. I've never had any issues with the teachers, now maybe the after school team yes. That issues was taken care like it was supposed to be handle. But now my baby is in the seventh grade this year, and she is exacted and ao am I. Now next I will be having a K come there I hope and pray I don't have any issues cause I really love UA as a parent's point of view.

University Academy-Middle 2

Posted May 01, 2011
UA is a beautiful school, and most of the teachers help with your childs education, but it seems that no matter how much you give parent participation, they still seem to not respond to any emails, phone msg, etc... Most teachers dont keep thier grades updated online so it looks as though your child is failing... Theres nothing more than to have a horrible feeling that your child is failing... And when you try to address the situation you never rcv a call back so you have to take time off from work to take care of the problem when it can be taken care of right over the phone or thru email. Im defi

University Academy-Middle 0

Posted April 13, 2009
Ua is an okay school, My son is currently attending UA and is in the eighth grade, he says that he does not like it. when I came to visit the school I saw that the middle school is out of control, students are in the halls not in class and the teachers suffer to keep the kids in control. My son will not be returning to this school next year.

University Academy-Middle
6801 Holmes Rd, Kansas City, MO  64131
Last modified University Academy-Middle is a Charter school that serves grades 6-8. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 7 out of 10 based on academic quality.
University Academy-Middle Rating: 3 out of 5 based on 3 reviews. Top