PK-12|Private

Bad
Good

Currently, most people answered Neutral (1 response)
Currently, most people answered Neutral (1 response)
Currently, most people answered Disagree (1 response)
Currently, most people answered Disagree (1 response)
Currently, most people answered Not enough (1 response)
Currently, most people answered Very ineffective (1 response)
Currently, most people answered Teacher (1 response)

Outreach Christian Education 2

Posted October 12, 2015
Little feed Back,from teachers. Care that borderlined on neglect. Our child's face broke out in a rash from teachers not washing lunch off her face. Most days had lunch residue on face at 4 pm when we pick her up. The school itself is a few years away from being condemned. OSHA would have a hay day there to say the least. Not the same place it once was,when we took our first child there 5 years ago.

Posted May 08, 2015
My son has learned so much since going to Outreach. I love the smaller class sizes so the students can get more one on one attention.

Posted May 06, 2015
As an alumnus, I have obtained my bachelor's degree, and am now working on my master's degree. I cannot express enough how OCE changed my life. I have been a student within the public school system, and can affirm that the benefits of my experience at OCE have surpassed any other I have had. Before, I struggled greatly in school. Often feeling inferior and incompetent, I was lost in the shuffle. At OCE, I was encouraged in those areas with which I had struggled. I was given the opportunity to learn those concepts at my own pace, which gave me the confidence to excel academically. I graduated 1 full year early with honors and a 4.0 gpa; was valedictorian; and received a full scholarship at a 4-year university. In addition to my academic success, OCE helped me develop spiritually. I can firmly attest to the huge impact OCE has had on my walk with Christ. My faith has remained paramount in my life, and it was my experience at OCE that helped to nurture and solidify it. More than anything, OCE has always been my family. I have been loved, supported, and encouraged. These same standards are employed today. I am so grateful for their contribution to my life and my eternity.

Posted May 02, 2015
I absolutely love Outreach. I couldn't imagine sending my child anywhere else. He's almost 2 and has been going there since he was 3 months. The staff is wonderful. My son has learned so much from his teachers. I look forward to many more years with Outreach!

Posted May 01, 2015
My daughter is seven months old and I have been sending her to Outreach since she was only four weeks! Being a single parent and her being my only child, it was VERY DIFFICULT at first to leave my baby in the hands of someone other than myself/family. I can now with confidence say that I walk away every day with great ease and comfort knowing my little girl is in the hands of amazing, god-fearing staff. A huge burden has been lifted and I would without hesitation recommend Outreach Christian to anyone looking for a safe, clean and fun daycare for their child.

Posted May 01, 2015
I have had both my children in this school since they were 6 weeks old and they are now 5 years and 16 months. I wouldn't dream of taking them anywhere else. They learn and grow each day. The care and knowledge they receive from Outreach staff is OUTSTANDING! I highly recommend them to anyone looking for a daycare/school.

Posted May 01, 2015
My oldest son graduated from the preschool program a few years back. He is now in 2nd grade and was just tested and accepted into the gifted program at his school. He is almost at a 7th grade readin level! His math is close behind! I know that the lessons he learned at Outreach were a huge contributor! My youngest iis now attending the toddler room. He is only 16 months and pops and pees on the potty! 16 months! The teachers, staff, and directors are wonderful and love your children as if they were their own. I highly recommend this school. You will not regret it.

Posted May 01, 2015
I have had two children attend Outreach from New Born and Graduated High School when Outreach offered High School. My children have gone on to be very successful in college and in life. So thankful for the dedication Outreach has given to our family. NOW i'm VERY proud to say both my grand babies attend Outreach Christian. One is an Infant and the other is in Kindergarten. Thank you Outreach for being such a blessing to my family. There is no negative at all great loving staff and parent, child relations.

Outreach Christian Education

Posted May 28, 2009
I have three children who have graduated from OCHS. Above and beyond the great academic training my children received I am most thankful for the Christian character they exhibit as adults and I give credit to OCE. Training up our children with Christian values was much easier with a school that shared our same values. Thank you OCE for your faithful dedication to training young people academically and spiritually. Are time and money was well spent! 'Christian Education Doesn't Cost It Pays!' Never a truer statement!

Posted September 01, 2008
I and other staff members have been with Outreach from the beginning. the only time we have added a teacher if classes grow to add more staff. Outreach does not have a big turn around in staff. Mrs. Mary was there for 25 years until she passed away, Mrs. Lorie, Mrs. Kathy, Mrs. margie has been there from the beginning. 30 years coach Lucht 6 years. Our 1st grad teacher left do to missionary work in Africa, Mrs. Spear came from a fellow christian school. We love our staff, and their dedication.

Outreach Christian Education
2900 N.E. Cates, Kansas City, MO  64117
Last modified Outreach Christian Education is a Private school that serves grades PK-12