PK-12|Private

Bad
Good

Currently, most people answered Disagree (1 response)
Currently, most people answered Strongly disagree (1 response)
Currently, most people answered Neutral (1 response)
Currently, most people answered Strongly disagree (1 response)

Terrible building. There are problems with heating and air, water leaks, odd smells, and many other unreported issues. If for some reason you decide to send your child here, pay very close attention to what is going on. Ask your child questions, stop in from time to time!

Effective school leaders: Strongly disagree

The higher up employees at the school do not have the level of education or business experience needed to run a school.

Develops character: Agree

When they are consistent and do not play favorites they do tend to teach respect.

Little feed Back,from teachers. Care that borderlined on neglect. Our child's face broke out in a rash from teachers not washing lunch off her face. Most days had lunch residue on face at 4 pm when we pick her up. The school itself is a few years away from being condemned. OSHA would have a hay day there to say the least. Not the same place it once was,when we took our first child there 5 years ago.

My son has learned so much since going to Outreach. I love the smaller class sizes so the students can get more one on one attention.

As an alumnus, I have obtained my bachelor's degree, and am now working on my master's degree. I cannot express enough how OCE changed my life. I have been a student within the public school system, and can affirm that the benefits of my experience at OCE have surpassed any other I have had. Before, I struggled greatly in school. Often feeling inferior and incompetent, I was lost in the shuffle. At OCE, I was encouraged in those areas with which I had struggled. I was given the opportunity to learn those concepts at my own pace, which gave me the confidence to excel academically. I graduated 1 full year early with honors and a 4.0 gpa; was valedictorian; and received a full scholarship at a 4-year university. In addition to my academic success, OCE helped me develop spiritually. I can firmly attest to the huge impact OCE has had on my walk with Christ. My faith has remained paramount in my life, and it was my experience at OCE that helped to nurture and solidify it. More than anything, OCE has always been my family. I have been loved, supported, and encouraged. These same standards are employed today. I am so grateful for their contribution to my life and my eternity.

I absolutely love Outreach. I couldn't imagine sending my child anywhere else. He's almost 2 and has been going there since he was 3 months. The staff is wonderful. My son has learned so much from his teachers. I look forward to many more years with Outreach!

My daughter is seven months old and I have been sending her to Outreach since she was only four weeks! Being a single parent and her being my only child, it was VERY DIFFICULT at first to leave my baby in the hands of someone other than myself/family. I can now with confidence say that I walk away every day with great ease and comfort knowing my little girl is in the hands of amazing, god-fearing staff. A huge burden has been lifted and I would without hesitation recommend Outreach Christian to anyone looking for a safe, clean and fun daycare for their child.

I have had both my children in this school since they were 6 weeks old and they are now 5 years and 16 months. I wouldn't dream of taking them anywhere else. They learn and grow each day. The care and knowledge they receive from Outreach staff is OUTSTANDING! I highly recommend them to anyone looking for a daycare/school.

My oldest son graduated from the preschool program a few years back. He is now in 2nd grade and was just tested and accepted into the gifted program at his school. He is almost at a 7th grade readin level! His math is close behind! I know that the lessons he learned at Outreach were a huge contributor! My youngest iis now attending the toddler room. He is only 16 months and pops and pees on the potty! 16 months! The teachers, staff, and directors are wonderful and love your children as if they were their own. I highly recommend this school. You will not regret it.

Last modified Outreach Christian Education is a Private school that serves grades PK-12