Kansas City, MO

Posted December 10, 2009

Posted July 14, 2009

Outreach Christian Education 0

Posted May 28, 2009
I have three children who have graduated from OCHS. Above and beyond the great academic training my children received I am most thankful for the Christian character they exhibit as adults and I give credit to OCE. Training up our children with Christian values was much easier with a school that shared our same values. Thank you OCE for your faithful dedication to training young people academically and spiritually. Are time and money was well spent! 'Christian Education Doesn't Cost It Pays!' Never a truer statement!

Posted September 01, 2008
I and other staff members have been with Outreach from the beginning. the only time we have added a teacher if classes grow to add more staff. Outreach does not have a big turn around in staff. Mrs. Mary was there for 25 years until she passed away, Mrs. Lorie, Mrs. Kathy, Mrs. margie has been there from the beginning. 30 years coach Lucht 6 years. Our 1st grad teacher left do to missionary work in Africa, Mrs. Spear came from a fellow christian school. We love our staff, and their dedication.

Posted October 18, 2007
I am a graduate of Outreach. Outreach is a special school, I was on my way to becoming a boy lost in todays world of drugs, alcohol etc... but my parents sent me to Outreach for a last resort. My first day my life changed. I found great friends and staff that held me accountable. The chapel classes showed me hope. I thank Outreach for being a huge part in my life. I am married now and my wife and I want to work with teens and help them like OCE helped me. Thank you OCE!

Posted March 12, 2007
What a gem of a school! My son is completing his first year in Pre-K at OCE and I am constantly amazed with how much knowledge he has gained since he started. He is spelling 4 or more letter words, he is adding and subtracting, he knows many bible verses and has developed wonderful relationships with his teachers and classmates. The parents are as much involved with the school as the students and that makes for a very tightly woven community that cares about where are childrens' future will lead. We are so fortunate to have found OCE!

Posted March 13, 2005

Outreach Christian Education 4

Posted February 10, 2005
This is a great school. Once of its greatest assets is that the teachers and staff love children. They see each child as an individual and try to find out what works best for your child. I love that slow learners are encouraged and that fast learners do not have to learn lock-step with the rest of the class. The Cargills are superior teachers that pour themselves into their teaching. I have one child that has graduated from OCHS, one in middle school and one in elementary. I can't imagine them being anywhere else. It's a true family atmosphere.

Posted January 25, 2005
This is truly the Northland's best kept secret. Outreach is excellent. The teachers are all very involved with the students and parents. In addition, students not only receive a high quality academic cirriculum, but the school encourages students to maintain high moral values, responsibilities, manners, respect, and self esteem. I have two elementary age children who have been attending for several years. They are both exceptional students who love every aspect of school. Finally, the classroom sizes are very small so every child has one-on-one time with his/her teacher. And Ms. Margie, the principal, if you will, knows every students' name as well as the parents. She is kind, giving, and cares for each and every one of her students. This school is one of a kind!

Posted June 17, 2004
This is a wonderful school where children are challenged to excel and reach their full potential. My child has attended Outreach for about 9 years and loves it.

Outreach Christian Education
2900 N.E. Cates, Kansas City, MO  64117
Last modified Outreach Christian Education is a Private school that serves grades PK-12
Outreach Christian Education Rating: 4 out of 5 based on 11 reviews. Top