Bad
Good

I absolutely love this school! My daughter has grown up in pathfinder and I could not be happier with the staff and surroundings. The teachers are fantastic and communication is excellent. Anytime I need to reach the teacher or another staff member, I am able to do so easily. The teachers genuinely care about the students and their progress. I am so excited that the school expansion is under progress so my daughter can stay a couple more years! I also love that there are many school functions to get involved and participate in. Gives you the opportunity to get to know others in the school and makes you feel apart of a community. Thanks pathfinder!

We could not ask for more when it comes to the educational experience my son had this year. He struggled with his first year of school and his teacher along with the counselor, assistant principal and principal helped him grow into a confident little guy. He is now a social guy that thrives academically and loves going to school. During his difficult time I could feel the genuine care each person had for my son. They emailed, called and sent notes home as we worked as a team to help him along. The administration knows the children's names and makes this a fun environment. The school is FUN and they are focused on the KIDS. This experience is very special and what learning should be about!

We had a fabulous kindergarten teacher and couldn't be happier. The principal doesn't just sit in his office, he is very involved with helping and interacting with the students, teachers, and parents.

Pathfinder is a A+ School. The teachers are kind and wonderful. The principal is extremely involved in every aspect of the school and knows every child by name and is very kind and humble. He takes parents request seriously and does follow up. My older daughter just "graduated" from Pathfinder and moved to Barry and now my little goes to Kindergarten. My older child is very shy but her teachers worked really hard to have a connection with her and the results are happy and creative child!

This school is wonderful. The principal is very involved with the kids and the facility is first-rate. The teachers are great.

Amazing school, one that goes above and beyond the classroom to help your student be successful.

The best effort given by teachers than any elementary school in Kansas City, to educate the children with little to no cooperation from the parents.

Last modified Pathfinder Elementary School is a Public school that serves grades K-2