Kirkwood, MO

Posted July 28, 2014
Great school that is long-established in the Kirkwood Community. The school even has a great wooded area adjacent to the school.

Posted April 29, 2010
Westchester educators meet the needs of every aspect of my childrens education. They are wonderful in teaching the whole child physically, mentally and socially. The parent involvement is tremendous! What a great school community!

Posted September 18, 2009
Our school has provided outstanding education for our two sons. The principle is the best judge of new talent I've ever met. Thank you Westchester!

Posted May 08, 2009
The entire faculty, including the principal and counselor, work hard to meet the individual needs of all students. I am very happy with the quality of education my children receive.

Posted December 27, 2007
I couldn't ask for a better school for my 4th grader and kindergartner. Great teachers, great facilities, small and compact school district. We are very fortunate to have this school near our home.

Posted September 13, 2007
Love the classroom environment, not thrilled with the principal or counselor.

Westchester Elementary School 4

Posted December 24, 2004

Posted April 02, 2004
This school is a great example of parents and teachers working together to give their children the best. The teachers here are the best listeners I have come across - it is the first time we have our children in the Missouri public school system.

Posted September 09, 2003
Awesome school. Our first exposure to public school education (previously all parochial schools). We could not be happier with the teachers, education, and the community of this school.

Westchester Elementary School
1416 Woodgate Ave, Kirkwood, MO  63122
Last modified Westchester Elementary School is a Public school that serves grades K-5. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 10 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Westchester Elementary School Rating: 5 out of 5 based on 9 reviews. Top