Bad
Good
1 OVERALL RATING

This school has excellent teachers and you can tell the goal is to build relationships with the students. I have only positive things to say about this school. I don't know why the previous parent had such concerns. My child was there during that time too.

This school dont make parents feel welcome, my childs teachers wont talk to me and let me know how its going. You walk down the hall and get the evil eye from Teachers and Students. I had to email the principal just to get an answer about tutoring. I absolutely dont like this school, but here in lebanon, at the age the kids are at this school, they think parents dont care, that they are old enought to take it on by them selfs (children). Im the minority here, being the one parent who cares. I would rather pay tutition for another school in a differnt city and have to drive them there everyday, If I could rate this school a negative number I would.

Last modified Hillcrest School is a Public school that serves grade 6. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 4 out of 10 based on academic quality.