Bad
Good

The Barretts community is amazing! My kids have thrived there. The welcoming and knowledgeable staff have found ways to engage and challenge each of my children. The strings program, music education and art program are next to none. Each year I am impressed at the number of Barrett's teachers that reach National Board Certification. You will not find a better education for your student anywhere else.

Barretts was an excellent school. My son has Asperger's. The IEP program they set up for him helped him reach the success he needed in his acedemics. I greatly appreciated all the support and help they gave him in the through out the years. Everyone there is amazing and friendly; taking them time to know each student as a person and their family. I do not think you could ask for a friendlier teachers and administration.

When we first moved into our house, our neighbors went on and on about their postive experiences at Barretts. We have been very happy with our daughter's experience there in terms of caring teachers and support staff as well as academic standards. Better yet, the kids in her classes are very nice and the parent involvement is through the roof! The school has a great community atmosphere.

My son loves Barretts, that is the scale I go by. He is learning, playing, thriving. The staff at Barretts is excellent. With the recent changes, I pray for the teachers and administrative staff to continue to work on building strong, professional relationships.

Barretts has undergone a lot of changes lately, but we continue to be proud of the academic quality, teacher communication and dedication to the school displayed by the staff. We pray for the school to continue to thrive.

Barretts is a great elementary school. The administration and teachers are very dedicated and this dedication shows in everything they do.

Barretts has a highly dedicated group of teachers and parents. The extra effort made by the teachers is what sets Barretts apart. Test scores aside, which were awesome, by the way, the energy and environment is incredible. We are so happy with our school. When we moved here, we based our location so that we could be in the Barretts boundary.

Last modified Barretts Elementary School is a Public school that serves grades K-5. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 10 out of 10 based on academic quality.