Maryland Heights, MO
Students enrolled: 1,792

Pattonville Sr. High School 4

Posted October 02, 2013
Pattonville was an excellent school while I was in attendance, however with recent school closings in the St. Louis area, I'm not sure how this will effect Pattonville's performance in state-wide testing, ACT score averages, etc.

Posted August 06, 2013
Great school; all of my children have gone here. They offer AP and honors courses, state of the art technology, outstanding teachers, and a variety of sports & activities for the students.

Posted June 26, 2013
I am going into my senior year at PHS and I can honestly say that I am incredibly happy I chose this wonderful school. Over the year my parents looked at switching me into schools such as Chaminade, DeSmet, CBC, etc. and every time I chose to stay in Pattonville. Though the sports teams maybe lacking in wins, the facilities are not. In the last year we have completed a new stadium and a new Olympic sized pool. As a school we were ranked number 19 out of all public high schools in Missouri. Though schools not far from us ranked higher, the cost of living in their districts is incredibly high. Pattonville provides an excellent, affordable education. One definitely gets more than they paid for. The school has been dragged down in reputation by those around us, but I can say with complete assurance that Pattonville has been, is,, and always will be, going nowhere but up!

Posted November 12, 2012
My kids have been in the Pattonville School District since they were in Kindergarten. Now in High School, they were devastated to hear we may be moving. The teachers are excellent!! They have never had problems with other students (bulllying, fights, etc). I just hope wherever we move, I find something that is similar, but I doubt it.

Posted October 04, 2012
I, myself, recently graduated from Pattonville. It is an amazing school with great curriculum. I am now in college and can proudly say it has helped me achieve great things as a student. The best department there in the English department. If it wasn't for them, I wouldn't be an honors student in my college english course. The math department honestly isn't that great but a few teachers, definitely are nice and helpful; as well as the math help center. Other than that, the school is VERY diverse and non-cliquish. Everyone and anyone can and will fit in somewhere at Pattonville.

Pattonville Sr. High School 1

Posted April 05, 2011
I'm sorry, but I must point out that most of the reviews from former students had either grammatical or spelling errors. Interesting.

Pattonville Sr. High School 0

Posted January 16, 2009
Pattonville is such a good discrict. I love it at the High School! Its such a good environment. The teachers are so nice and as well as the extra activities. I love it!

Posted October 22, 2008
I am a freshman at pattonville high school. This is my first year at a public school and i love it! It is better then i exspected and my parents who didnt want me to go there are a little bit surprised it being so good of a school.

Posted May 22, 2008
This school is one of the best public high schools in Missouri.They offer this 'A+' program(I don't remember what it's called),which you get full scholarships for 2 years(if you go to public colleges in MO) if you get good grades and stay out of trouble. The teachers are amazing,and students are always motivated.My kids started crying when I told them that we were moving.

Posted March 12, 2008
This is such an amazing school!. I love how they keep the students as well as the parents involved. Truely I can say that pattonville students are all about success and the teachers strive to help them accomplish their goals this is the best school I have ever been to in my life

Pattonville Sr. High School
2497 Creve Coeur Mill Rd, Maryland Heights, MO  63043
Last modified Pattonville Sr. High School is a Public school that serves grades 9-12. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 9 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Pattonville Sr. High School Rating: 4 out of 5 based on 15 reviews. Top