Bad
Good

Pattonville was an excellent school while I was in attendance, however with recent school closings in the St. Louis area, I'm not sure how this will effect Pattonville's performance in state-wide testing, ACT score averages, etc.

Great school; all of my children have gone here. They offer AP and honors courses, state of the art technology, outstanding teachers, and a variety of sports & activities for the students.

I am going into my senior year at PHS and I can honestly say that I am incredibly happy I chose this wonderful school. Over the year my parents looked at switching me into schools such as Chaminade, DeSmet, CBC, etc. and every time I chose to stay in Pattonville. Though the sports teams maybe lacking in wins, the facilities are not. In the last year we have completed a new stadium and a new Olympic sized pool. As a school we were ranked number 19 out of all public high schools in Missouri. Though schools not far from us ranked higher, the cost of living in their districts is incredibly high. Pattonville provides an excellent, affordable education. One definitely gets more than they paid for. The school has been dragged down in reputation by those around us, but I can say with complete assurance that Pattonville has been, is,, and always will be, going nowhere but up!

My kids have been in the Pattonville School District since they were in Kindergarten. Now in High School, they were devastated to hear we may be moving. The teachers are excellent!! They have never had problems with other students (bulllying, fights, etc). I just hope wherever we move, I find something that is similar, but I doubt it.

I, myself, recently graduated from Pattonville. It is an amazing school with great curriculum. I am now in college and can proudly say it has helped me achieve great things as a student. The best department there in the English department. If it wasn't for them, I wouldn't be an honors student in my college english course. The math department honestly isn't that great but a few teachers, definitely are nice and helpful; as well as the math help center. Other than that, the school is VERY diverse and non-cliquish. Everyone and anyone can and will fit in somewhere at Pattonville.

Pattonville is such a good discrict. I love it at the High School! Its such a good environment. The teachers are so nice and as well as the extra activities. I love it!

I am a freshman at pattonville high school. This is my first year at a public school and i love it! It is better then i exspected and my parents who didnt want me to go there are a little bit surprised it being so good of a school.

This school is one of the best public high schools in Missouri.They offer this 'A+' program(I don't remember what it's called),which you get full scholarships for 2 years(if you go to public colleges in MO) if you get good grades and stay out of trouble. The teachers are amazing,and students are always motivated.My kids started crying when I told them that we were moving.

This is such an amazing school!. I love how they keep the students as well as the parents involved. Truely I can say that pattonville students are all about success and the teachers strive to help them accomplish their goals this is the best school I have ever been to in my life

Pattonville is an amazing school to go too. I not only went to the high School but to one their elementary schools and middle schools. I loved it and when I had to transfer to different school I was devastated. The teachers truly care about their students and how well they are doing in and out of school. It's very easy to stay on track and get good grades with all of the love and care coming from staff and students. At Pattonville you have to work hard but you also get the chance to have tons of fun! It's by far the best School district in St.Louis any student here is sure to succeed!

Last modified Pattonville Sr. High School is a Public school that serves grades 9-12. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 8 out of 10 based on academic quality.