Nixa, MO
Students enrolled: 1,651

Posted August 10, 2014
this school is horrible!!! The teachers can use curse words at the students and you can't do a thing about it! Also i can't believe how bad the administration is!! This school will make your student hate school!!

Posted July 15, 2013
Haha all the one stars are submitted by parents.... Anyway, Nixa is awesome. Better than countless other schools I've been to.

Posted November 04, 2011
Before I speak my peace on Nixa schools, I will say a few of the few fine qualities about Nixa school district. One, the schools are very safe. You do not have to worry about your children's safety when they are there. Two, the counselors are kind and caring. Three: Graduating early. The administration is so hung up on attendance (MONEY) they forget that students may actually become sick and need to miss for extensive amounts of time. My daughter was diagnosed with an autoimmune disease last year and had to miss quite a lot. Instead of concern, she was shown disrespect for her lack of attendance due to her sickness. Cutting you some slack is an unknown phrase for this school district as well. If your child is mistreated in anyway by a teacher who is a coach, forget any consequences for that specific teacher. They receive nothing more than a slap on the wrist. It is rather pathetic. Teachers show a huge lack of respect for their students. Certain teachers walk all over their students. If you want a fun-loving atmosphere..do not send your child here. They are overly strict..rude..and have their noses so up in the air that they can not see the actual problems in front of their faces.

Posted July 09, 2010
Way overrated. They were supposed to be better than Springfield but we found just the opposite to be true.

Posted February 05, 2009
NHS is amazing i love the atmosphere there. they make you feel important.

Posted January 20, 2009
I am a student at NHS. I love it here! The people are great. All the teachers want you to do your best and reach your goals. It is a great environment and I will be proud to say I graduated from Nixa. :)Go Eagles!!

Posted January 04, 2008
As a parent of 2 kids who have been in the district for 9 years, I have been very pleased with the consistent standards and achievements of the district. Nixa is a rapidly growing area and the school leaders have done a fine job in rising to the challenges. The buildings are new and/or well maintained, the standards are high for staff and students, and communication with parents and the community at large is excellent. Nixa tops the conference in academic achievement and is turning out students well prepared to succeed in college or employment of choice.

Posted January 29, 2007
I am a freshman at nixa high and i think that this school is the coolest and i cant wait to gradate from nixa!

Posted January 12, 2006
My name is Aaron Anderson and I go to Nixa High School. I just moved here from Aplington-Parkersburg Iowa and I think this school is ausome.

Posted July 14, 2005
I am now attending Nixa High School. It is a very good school to attend. I love it. I moved here 2 years ago and everyone is so nice. They made sure you were having a good time in school. I am honered to graduate from this school.

Nixa High School
514 South Nicholas Rd, Nixa, MO  65714
Last modified Nixa High School is a Public school that serves grades 9-12. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 10 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Nixa High School Rating: 4 out of 5 based on 21 reviews. Top