Bad
Good

My son graduated from Hope High School in 2005. He was not a troublemaker and had no behavioral problems but he just could not function in a large high school because he came from a small Catholic grade school. I was very impressed by Hope!!! The teachers were/are great and he did very well. I think he learned much more than he would have at South High School! I am very thankful for Hope High School. I don't know if he would have graduated had he not had the opportunity to attend Hope High. The principal at that time was amazing. She was pretty tough on the kids but that is what they needed.

Caring staff. Great one on one with students. Great assemblies. The students feel resepected and they like that. What I think is its greatest positive is theres not many students that attend which helps compared to the other fz high schools.

I am currently attending this school.... LOVE IT it is one of the best highschools i have ever been too. Teachers and students are really nice. I love it because evreyone knows everyone and it makes it so much easier.

I graduated from this school and I miss everyday I had in it because everyday was a new one here. The teachers, activities, other students make this school what it is. I wouldn't have taken any other high school.

I am grateful for this school. I am sure my daughter would have dropped out, if not for the environment that the faculty and staff of Hope creates.

My daughter Adienne was so lucky to attend Hope High. She could have never graduated with out the assistance she received thru the Hope Highs program. Thank you Hope High Staff and the Ft Zumwalt School District --Great Job.

This school is freaking amazing!!! This place is the only reason I am still in school. If it wern't for the amazing teachers and staff at HOPE, I would have dropped out of high school.

Last modified Ft. Zumwalt Hope High School is a Public school that serves grades 9-12