Posted January 27, 2010
I love Emge Elementary! This is my first child at this school. I love the way the principal, teachers and staff work so hard for the students. The parents and the PTO are great too. (miss you Jen!) I am very excited that my daughter will be attending here in a couple of years. I probably speak for alot of parents who would say Emge is the best school in Ofallon!

Posted October 09, 2008

Posted November 28, 2007

Posted December 01, 2006
Emge is a great place. There is a focus on Invitational Education. Staff and students work hard to make Emge an inviting place where new students feel welcome. We have a very involved PTO and many parents volunteer time in the classroom and at extra-curricular activites. We have a hard working custodial crew that keeps our building extremely clean. If you are considering a move into our attendance area, please arrange a tour with Mr. Tripamer, the principal.

Posted May 26, 2006

Posted March 14, 2005

Emge Elementary School
250 Fallon Parkway, O'fallon, MO  63368
Last modified Emge Elementary School is a Public school that serves grades K-5. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 8 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Emge Elementary School Rating: 5 out of 5 based on 6 reviews. Top