Posted August 22, 2013
FOREST PARK ELEMENTRY is an outstanding school tge faculty is great my child is new to the district and she was very welcomed by everyone.

Posted August 21, 2013
Dr. McKinley and the teachers are top notch. Friendly, approachable staff. Plenty of before and after school clubs. The classrooms are spacious and well planned. If you have a question or concern, the staff are always available and respond quickly.

Forest Park Elementary School 1

Posted January 27, 2010

Posted October 03, 2008
All three of my children have attended and have done extremely well at Forest Park Elementary. The teachers really work with the kids to be their personal best and it shows in their grades as well as in the way they manage themselves.

Posted January 03, 2006
Both of our children love this school. I especially like how involved the principal is in making visits to the classrooms and observing the teachers and the students. I like the at home reading incentive programs as well as good student behavior programs that are implemented. Both of my children are straight A students and I feel that they are always being challenged in their classrooms. The office staff is also supportive of the families that attend school there. I do wish that the district offered more computer time and specialized writting classes. These two classes were offered in a previous district that we attended. I volunteer weekly in my child's classroom. Teachers have a lot of work and any help given, I know is appreciated.

Forest Park Elementary School 4

Posted November 15, 2005
Excellent School! Caring staff - well rounded environment focused on the success of their students. I'm proud to have my son educated by these professionals!

Forest Park Elementary School
501 Sunflower, O'fallon, MO  63366
Last modified Forest Park Elementary School is a Public school that serves grades 3-5. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 5 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Forest Park Elementary School Rating: 4 out of 5 based on 6 reviews. Top