Bad
Good

Currently, most people answered Disagree (1 response)
Currently, most people answered Neutral (1 response)

You can not find a better learning environment. I have had children in numerous school in the area and I can tell you that you will not find a more caring and welcoming building. I love the staff, from the principal to my son's teachers. The go above and beyond every single day.

This school has it all. Excellent teachers, challenging academics, strong principals', and has a wonderful climate for learning. I have three kids that have attending other schools in the area and Osage has been the best experience by far.

Excellent teachers and principals that truly care about soical and academic excellence. Wonderful enviorment! My kids have had the best education possible. I would not sedn them anywhere else.

All 3 of my children have gone to the UE, This year 2008-2009 has been the hardest for my child. The teacher did not seem to care either way. My child needs a tutor, but the teacher said the school didn't have the grants to hire tutors anymore. What about our tax dollars, instead of hiring another assistant superintent why not put the money to better use. Why aren't the tax payers asking where their taxes are going to? Out school is going to be broke if we don''t start asking questions to our board members.

I have two girls currently in the School of the Osage district and one graduate. This district has a steller reputation as a top drawer educational enviroment. From the principle to teacher to building staff, they are a class act. The PTA always goes above and beyond to provide that little something extra that makes learning fun.

I have a 3rd grade son at the upper elementary and I have to agree that the principal does not have good discipline. When Mr. Fishburn was there it was a much better learning environment. The new principal thinks he should be the student's friend rather than a leader.

I used to be a student there, I moved & left the school when i was in 5th grade, I loved that school, I loved the staff & the other students, i would give anything to go back there and walk the halls again!

I am very pleased with the teachers. Mrs. Beyer is wonderful. I am not pleased with the discipline. Would take me kids out in a minute if I could afford to. The new principal is more interested in being a friend to the students than a role model. He needs to set the standard both academically and socially.

Last modified Osage Upper Elementary School is a Public school that serves grades 3-5. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 5 out of 10 based on academic quality.