Osage Beach, MO

Posted March 13, 2012
This school has it all. Excellent teachers, challenging academics, strong principals', and has a wonderful climate for learning. I have three kids that have attending other schools in the area and Osage has been the best experience by far.

Posted March 09, 2012
Excellent teachers and principals that truly care about soical and academic excellence. Wonderful enviorment! My kids have had the best education possible. I would not sedn them anywhere else.

Posted April 28, 2009
All 3 of my children have gone to the UE, This year 2008-2009 has been the hardest for my child. The teacher did not seem to care either way. My child needs a tutor, but the teacher said the school didn't have the grants to hire tutors anymore. What about our tax dollars, instead of hiring another assistant superintent why not put the money to better use. Why aren't the tax payers asking where their taxes are going to? Out school is going to be broke if we don''t start asking questions to our board members.

Posted January 09, 2009
I have two girls currently in the School of the Osage district and one graduate. This district has a steller reputation as a top drawer educational enviroment. From the principle to teacher to building staff, they are a class act. The PTA always goes above and beyond to provide that little something extra that makes learning fun.

Posted December 19, 2008
I have a 3rd grade son at the upper elementary and I have to agree that the principal does not have good discipline. When Mr. Fishburn was there it was a much better learning environment. The new principal thinks he should be the student's friend rather than a leader.

Posted June 22, 2008
I used to be a student there, I moved & left the school when i was in 5th grade, I loved that school, I loved the staff & the other students, i would give anything to go back there and walk the halls again!

Osage Upper Elementary School 4

Posted October 10, 2007

Osage Upper Elementary School 3

Posted June 07, 2007
I am very pleased with the teachers. Mrs. Beyer is wonderful. I am not pleased with the discipline. Would take me kids out in a minute if I could afford to. The new principal is more interested in being a friend to the students than a role model. He needs to set the standard both academically and socially.

Posted May 19, 2006
Osage upper elementary has a wonderful staff. They are very involved in the activities for the children. We have a fantastic PTA who loves to help support the school in any way they can. They continue to add more sports programs clear down to the 3rd grade. We are getting a new Jr High which will move out 6th grade from the upper elementary... this will bring changes but it should be great to have more room in the building. I cannot say enough about the parent, teacher, and student involvement.

Posted September 07, 2004

Osage Upper Elementary School
626 Hwy 42, Osage Beach, MO  65065
Last modified Osage Upper Elementary School is a Public school that serves grades 3-5. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 6 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Osage Upper Elementary School Rating: 5 out of 5 based on 10 reviews. Top