Pilot Grove, MO

Posted October 21, 2009

Posted September 27, 2009

Pilot Grove Elementary School 0

Posted August 01, 2009
I agree that there is a disconnection between teachers and parents. Not aloud to pick your child up in the school. Have to wait in line, in your car, to pick them up outside the commons area! 3 years ago I was able to pick my child up outside the classroom, had that face to face contact with teacher and if there was a problem she could tell me there on the spot. Now I am at a lost with my child's involement in the classroom. What does it look like again? That is how often you are welcome in the class! I feel like they have taken this measure to make it more convienant for the teacher...less interaction with the parents, less headache for them! And they tell us this is a security measure... Ha!

Pilot Grove Elementary School 4

Posted April 15, 2008
There has really been a disconnect between families and the elementary lately, they don't allow us in the building or on field trips anymore. It is sad!

Posted January 18, 2008
Since this school got a new principal two years ago it has gone down hill. I'd pull my child if I could tomorrow.

Posted November 05, 2007

Pilot Grove Elementary School
107 School St, Pilot Grove, MO  65276
Last modified Pilot Grove Elementary School is a Public school that serves grades PK-5. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 5 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Pilot Grove Elementary School Rating: 2 out of 5 based on 6 reviews. Top