Plato, MO

Plato Elementary School 1

Posted April 26, 2014
Horrible school. Below acedemic performance of nationl average. There are quite a lot of drugs and alcohol around campus and facility is all related making acess to change difficult if not impossible. Board of Education is flawed and in favor of relatives and they shun military personnel. Stay away.

Plato Elementary School 3

Posted January 13, 2014
Its a great small town school. Everyone is friendly. Teachers and aides are fantastic however class sizes in the elementary school have become far too large this year. I have two children in the elementary school. Last year classes were much smaller and children were afforded much more individual attention. I would've given the school 5 stars last year when the student to teacher ratio was more appropriate.

Plato Elementary School 3

Posted October 19, 2010
Teachers are wonderful, staff very nice, kind loving environment for children (we have two in elementary.) Unfortunately I have to give a 3 star rating because the facilities are very poor quality, and the resources are not on par with other more affluent districts. Lunches are HORRIBLE. No reason to serve the garbage they feed the kids here.

Plato Elementary School 4

Posted June 26, 2010
We have lived here for 6 years and feel very fortunate that our young children have been able to start their education off on the right track - back to basics and keeping it simple works!!! The surrounding area is growing quickly but there is still a very strong sense of community with everyone wanting what is best for the kids. Go Eagles!!!

Plato Elementary School 5

Posted May 05, 2010

Plato Elementary School 5

Posted August 10, 2009
The staff at Plato is great They have helped my kids grow and I am going to say that this is a school that still has it moral values and does not stop my kids or others who want to express their faith. My kids are alowed to pray at breakfast and lunch with out a teacher telling them they cant do that. most schools know are not alowing that. I like that the teachers love the kids and want what is best for them. The Principle at the elementary school is great!! my kids like him. I could go on but not enough room.

Plato Elementary School 0

Posted February 25, 2009
I just love this school, and the staff is wonderful..My son loves going to school everyday, and that makes me happy.

Plato Elementary School 2

Posted December 04, 2008

Plato Elementary School 1

Posted October 11, 2008

Plato Elementary School 4

Posted April 30, 2007
I have a child in the K and found my child has open up a hole new world of learn . I feel the teachers are grate with the kids. My child wants to go to school . From what I hear from other mom's, they are NOT happy at all with this school. I was told , Children services is there answer to every thing. I, myself , have not found that to be true with my family and some of my friends from the school. I feel we are treated fair and equaly with all the children in the 3 classes. My child has learn a lot and that is what he is there for.

Plato Elementary School
10645 Plato Dr, Plato, MO  65552
Last modified Plato Elementary School is a Public school that serves grades PK-5. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 5 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Plato Elementary School Rating: 3 out of 5 based on 15 reviews. Top