Raymore, MO

Posted August 21, 2014
Love this school! We have a son in kindergarten here and communication has been fabulous. Much better than we would have ever expected. He loves it here!!! PTA is great and parent involvement so far has been top notch. Collecting box tops for education and organizing swim party. Could not be happier!

Timber Creek Elementary School 3

Posted March 28, 2014
My kids have had two wonderful Kindergarten teachers but haven't made good progress with our first grade teacher. Most schools encourage parent participation like having them come in and volunteer in the classroom but here we are only allowed to come to class one 30 minute visit per year per family (other than the three class parties per year). We are allowed to come and eat lunch at a designated visitors table with our child. I do like the new security measures they installed like having to be buzzed into the building and the Watchdog program where fathers are allowed to come patrol hallways and read to students. I feel like they are a lot safer now.

Posted September 13, 2013
This school focuses on building a stonger possitive perspective on parent / teacher / child relationships and has strong proper communication skills which is the KEY to any success story! We have 2 students enrolled and I am so thankful for their wonderful teachers and staff. The kids love the food too. Now that is amazing!

Timber Creek Elementary School 1

Posted July 23, 2013
Timbercreek Elementary is an awful school. My daughter transferred there mid third grade. She was formerly an honor roll student and was reading well above her grade level. Timbercreek offers no tutoring and you don't get parent teacher conferences unless your child is completely flunking (I had to call and ask why a parent teacher conference was not scheduled for my child.) all the children work at several different subjects at their own pace, one may be working on fractions while another is still trying to figure out multiplication. long story short, My daughter now has to take reading 180 and we are moving to a new school district. O h and don't get me started on the administration who think they know what's best for your child as if you have no idea how to parent and......NO HOMEWORK EVER!!! Umph...

Timber Creek Elementary School 2

Posted August 06, 2012
This school encourages cliques among teachers and students. My child connected with several students during Kindergarten then they were all separated in first grade. They are stuck with the same kids and teachers first through fourth grade. Half the fun of being in elementary school is finding out who your teacher is and if you have your bff in class. But knowing you're not going to have your BFF in class again or even see each other on the playground or lunch until the fifth grade is tough on a little one! Not right!!!

Timber Creek Elementary School 0

Posted May 27, 2009
My son has attended Timbercreek 2 years. His first grade teacher, Mrs. Ellsworth was outstanding and 2nd grade teacher Mrs. Ferrell was great also. The parent participation is wonderful.

Posted August 07, 2007

Timber Creek Elementary School 1

Posted April 19, 2007
My childs teacher was very dismissive and unattentive.

Posted April 11, 2007
This is a wonderful school. The teachers and staff are very friendly and cooperative. The principal has lots of interaction with the students and really cares about their education. I have been a parent at this school for several years and would highly recommend this school to anyone.

Timber Creek Elementary School
310 East Calico Dr, Raymore, MO  64083
(816) 892-1950
Last modified Timber Creek Elementary School is a Public school that serves grades K-4. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 7 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Timber Creek Elementary School Rating: 3 out of 5 based on 9 reviews. Top