Bad
Good

Teacher effectiveness: Strongly disagree

Incredibly qualified and patient teachers who work hard to individualize learning.

Amount of homework: Strongly disagree

School instituted a uniform school wide homework policy and schedule.

This school is wonderful! The teachers are warmhearted, and want you child to learn in a fun loving environment. The PTA here is the best, I have ever been experienced. This school celabrates your childrens achievements like they are family

Sending your babies to school can be hard and while there are policies and the like that has taken some getting used to by our family, I am thrilled to send my kids to a school in which they have been embraced, loved, and challenged by incredible teachers. I am impressed by the efforts of the school to individualize learning for kids who are performing at, below, and above grade level. I value the richness of understanding that my children are developing through being involved in a diverse environment, racially, culturally, socio-economically, in terms of ability, and more. I treasure the way my children and their classmates treat one another and come together as a community celebrating each other's successes and strengths.

We absolutely love Robinson Elementary. Believe we have a strong team of staff & PTA that encourage & support our students. If I could give one positive critique it would be strengthening communication always a plus!

Robinson has been amazing for our family. The entire staff is incredible. The PTA is strong and includes everyone. I feel confident that each of my 3 children are receiving a well-rounded education.

My son had to leave Notre Dame de Sion after they refused to accomodate his ADHD in the slightest, stating they weren't mandated to help. My son's first grade teacher has been an amazing support to him - we moved to Raytown for the schools and we have NOT been disappointed! We get daily email updates because I requested them. Everyone knows us by name and they are always warm and welcoming. We may have to move again for middle or high school, but the elementary school experience here in Raytown has been much better than I ever imagined. If you are trapped in the KC MO nightmare, I guarantee you that this district is worth the move. Also, great neighbors, quiet streets, clean parks, and no gunshots! :)

This is our third and final year in this school after transferring from a very highly rated school/district in another state and we could not be more pleased. Our student has had wonderful teachers every year, and has grown so much. The Challenge program in the district is absolutely amazing. This is our second year in the orchestra program which has been a great experience as well, even with a huge number of kids in the program for the first year. Many area districts do not start orchestra as early (4th Gr). We were happy with the before and after school care program when we were using it. The cafeteria staff is top notch - everyone in the school knows our student and truly seem to care. Even our bus driver is one of the best I've ever known of.

We love Robinson! My daughter loves to go to school everyday. The teachers are great, they truly care about the success of the kids. I feel like her teachers have gone above and beyond to be sure my child has a solid foundation for a great educational future. I would highly recommend this school.

The teachers are great people and do an excellent job. Its how everything else is handled. When there is no issue to warrant such things as chaperoning parents to any destination in the school, even when said parents have passed background checks. Or you are not able to sit in on your child's classroom without an appointment. I have also been part of the PTA for many years. My other children attend the middle school and high school and I am welcomed any time with out chaperones and without appointments.

Last modified Robinson Elementary School is a Public school that serves grades K-5. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 5 out of 10 based on academic quality.