Posted August 15, 2014
Robinson has been amazing for our family. The entire staff is incredible. The PTA is strong and includes everyone. I feel confident that each of my 3 children are receiving a well-rounded education.

Posted March 11, 2014
My son had to leave Notre Dame de Sion after they refused to accomodate his ADHD in the slightest, stating they weren't mandated to help. My son's first grade teacher has been an amazing support to him - we moved to Raytown for the schools and we have NOT been disappointed! We get daily email updates because I requested them. Everyone knows us by name and they are always warm and welcoming. We may have to move again for middle or high school, but the elementary school experience here in Raytown has been much better than I ever imagined. If you are trapped in the KC MO nightmare, I guarantee you that this district is worth the move. Also, great neighbors, quiet streets, clean parks, and no gunshots! :)

Posted September 21, 2013
This is our third and final year in this school after transferring from a very highly rated school/district in another state and we could not be more pleased. Our student has had wonderful teachers every year, and has grown so much. The Challenge program in the district is absolutely amazing. This is our second year in the orchestra program which has been a great experience as well, even with a huge number of kids in the program for the first year. Many area districts do not start orchestra as early (4th Gr). We were happy with the before and after school care program when we were using it. The cafeteria staff is top notch - everyone in the school knows our student and truly seem to care. Even our bus driver is one of the best I've ever known of.

Posted May 20, 2013
We love Robinson! My daughter loves to go to school everyday. The teachers are great, they truly care about the success of the kids. I feel like her teachers have gone above and beyond to be sure my child has a solid foundation for a great educational future. I would highly recommend this school.

Robinson Elementary School 1

Posted May 28, 2012
The teachers are great people and do an excellent job. Its how everything else is handled. When there is no issue to warrant such things as chaperoning parents to any destination in the school, even when said parents have passed background checks. Or you are not able to sit in on your child's classroom without an appointment. I have also been part of the PTA for many years. My other children attend the middle school and high school and I am welcomed any time with out chaperones and without appointments.

Robinson Elementary School 0

Posted April 30, 2009
Love this school. Perfect for my kids, and the teachers are wonderful.

Robinson Elementary School 3

Posted November 19, 2008

Robinson Elementary School 4

Posted October 28, 2008
love the teachers and all the extra activities available for the kids. There is a great sence of community and parent envolvment. I know my son is getting quality education here.

Robinson Elementary School 0

Posted September 18, 2008
Class size is out of control there are 25-28 students in most classes. The Physical Education program is very poor. Parent involvement is hard, PTA is a click.

Robinson Elementary School 1

Posted January 30, 2008

Robinson Elementary School
6707 Woodson Rd, Raytown, MO  64133
Last modified Robinson Elementary School is a Public school that serves grades PK-5. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 8 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Robinson Elementary School Rating: 4 out of 5 based on 14 reviews.