Posted November 23, 2014
Love it...Mrs Hampton the 5th grade teacher is awesome and so is ms Freeze it's a much smaller school so it makes learning more personal. .in my opinion

Posted April 17, 2014
This is a really good school all the teachers are nice and caring I really recommend enrolling into this school

Posted October 26, 2013
AWESOME!!!!(: it is the best thing ever I love it sooooooooooo much!!!(: I really recommend this school

Posted March 29, 2006
- a former student
I am a former Sherwood student who is now in highschool. I will never forget my years at the school and I will never want to! It was a great school with a comfortable atmosphere and wonderful teachers. It's an overall great place to learn and even have fun, and no other school like it can be found. I am proud to say that I am and forever will be a Sherwood SUPERSTAR!

Posted January 10, 2006
- a former student
this school has been very supporting for me and my brother the teachers are open for new ideas and the classes are fun...i enjoied this school and i miss it but overall go SUPERSTARS.

Sherwood Elementary School 3

Posted October 22, 2004
My son has attend Sherwood for 3 years. I have enjoyed each year watching him grow, the teachers and staff at Sherwood are amazing. But the principal leadership seems to be slipping as each year passes. It's time to have a new principal, one who shows up at school events.

Sherwood Elementary School
1813 South Scenic, Springfield, MO  65807
Last modified Sherwood Elementary School is a Public school that serves grades K-5. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 4 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Sherwood Elementary School Rating: 5 out of 5 based on 6 reviews. Top