Bad
Good

Currently, most people answered Agree (3 responses)
Currently, most people answered Strongly agree (3 responses)
Currently, most people answered Strongly agree (3 responses)

Develops character: Strongly agree

The school has core values that they discuss with the kids everyday. Kids can explain them and exhibit the behavior in all areas of the school.

There is no other school I'd want my child to go to. We moved in district because of it.

Develops character: Strongly agree

The school hears both sides of every situation. Even when it is not easy to do so.

The school, curriculum, teachers, staff members, and students make this school the best it can be.

The staff and teachers are excellent. Both principles are very friendly and go above and beyond. I have never met a more determined and caring group of educators. You can feel right away how much they care about their students at Becky David.

I had twins go through Becky David (they just graduated this year) and I was very pleased with the school. There is a lot of parent involvement, the teachers seem genuinely concerned with the students education and the 2 times I had to call the school about issues on the bus there was immediate action taken. I have no complaints what-so-ever.

i am not a parent but i went to becky david two years ago and all my friends were saying that they were so a happy to going to barnwell and i didnt get it i rememberd kindergarden,i no eveything about that day two and it was 8 years ago,i had thought about how it would seem like a life time before i would go to middle school,6 years back then i could barley count to 100 but before i knew her came the last day of school,last day 5th grade and the last day of elementary school to say the least it made me sad becky david gave me some of the best six years of my life teachers pricipals and staff are the best of the best i hope that when i have children they will be able to go to this wonderfull family friendly enviroment

I have been a Becky-David parent for over 9 years and have had 3 children attend the school with one still being there currently. I am very impressed with the school, administration, support and parental involvement. They noticed my kindergartner needed help in reading and although I was in denial they convinced me that he could use early intervention. This took phone calls and friendly persuasion from several experts at the school. I am grateful that they pursued this and convinced me to get this additional assistance. My son is now reading at 3rd grade level/close to 4th grade and he is more confident than I have ever seen him. Becky-David is a great school

Becky David is filled with people who care about the value of a good education for our children, from the teachers and staff to the parents who generously give of their time and the students themselves. They are good students who are always willing to help others, do what's right, and put forth extra effort for the good of their school.

My son has a learning disability and the teachers and staff have been nothing but helpful to us. They noticed that he was falling behind in kindergarten and and were very quick to assist him. He is now in first grade with an IEP and is doing well. My fifth grader has never had a bad teacher and is at the top of her class in reading and math. I went to this school from K-6 grade and wouldn't send my kids anywhere else.

Last modified Becky-David Elementary School is a Public school that serves grades K-5. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 9 out of 10 based on academic quality.