St Charles, MO

Posted July 30, 2013
I had twins go through Becky David (they just graduated this year) and I was very pleased with the school. There is a lot of parent involvement, the teachers seem genuinely concerned with the students education and the 2 times I had to call the school about issues on the bus there was immediate action taken. I have no complaints what-so-ever.

Posted July 12, 2010
i am not a parent but i went to becky david two years ago and all my friends were saying that they were so a happy to going to barnwell and i didnt get it i rememberd kindergarden,i no eveything about that day two and it was 8 years ago,i had thought about how it would seem like a life time before i would go to middle school,6 years back then i could barley count to 100 but before i knew her came the last day of school,last day 5th grade and the last day of elementary school to say the least it made me sad becky david gave me some of the best six years of my life teachers pricipals and staff are the best of the best i hope that when i have children they will be able to go to this wonderfull family friendly enviroment

Becky-David Elementary School 4

Posted April 24, 2010
I have been a Becky-David parent for over 9 years and have had 3 children attend the school with one still being there currently. I am very impressed with the school, administration, support and parental involvement. They noticed my kindergartner needed help in reading and although I was in denial they convinced me that he could use early intervention. This took phone calls and friendly persuasion from several experts at the school. I am grateful that they pursued this and convinced me to get this additional assistance. My son is now reading at 3rd grade level/close to 4th grade and he is more confident than I have ever seen him. Becky-David is a great school

Posted April 22, 2010
Becky David is filled with people who care about the value of a good education for our children, from the teachers and staff to the parents who generously give of their time and the students themselves. They are good students who are always willing to help others, do what's right, and put forth extra effort for the good of their school.

Becky-David Elementary School 0

Posted January 07, 2010
My son has a learning disability and the teachers and staff have been nothing but helpful to us. They noticed that he was falling behind in kindergarten and and were very quick to assist him. He is now in first grade with an IEP and is doing well. My fifth grader has never had a bad teacher and is at the top of her class in reading and math. I went to this school from K-6 grade and wouldn't send my kids anywhere else.

Posted June 07, 2009
I don't know what happened in 2007 to cause the negative posts about the school. My son has been at Becky-David since 2006 and in his second grade year 07-08 he went through alot of testing and evaluations to find out what was causing his 'issues'. After the school brought in quite a few specialists and we did home evaluations of his behavior etc we determined that he does have special needs. My son and I are Sensory Defensive. After we worked with the school we all came up with an education plan for third grade. ie. seeing the OT/PT teacher etc etc. It was like night and day. He went from having only one friend to having over a handful and his third grade year was amazing. The schools help and extensive involvement has helped my son do a complete 180 at school. This school is a dream to me.

Posted April 03, 2009
This is my child's second school and it is SO impressive. The teachers are constantly receiving professional development, the students seemed so engaged in their learning and the communication with parents is amazing! I wish my child could've started Kindergarten here. Hats off to Becky David!

Posted February 16, 2009

Posted May 25, 2008
We moved to this area last year and based our home search on greatschools.org reviews. I am so pleased with Becky David! The new administration (principal and vice principal) are approachable, understanding, and very caring individuals. This school will go out of its way to make sure EVERY child is reaching their potential. Many thanks for a wonderful academic experience for my children!

Becky-David Elementary School 2

Posted September 27, 2007
Nice school and teachers are nice. No support from school when it comes to special needs or learning concerns. School either doesn't have funding or they don't want to help when kids have learning problems or behind. They won't agree to testing. No reading or math tutoring available after 4th grade. Funding????????

Becky-David Elementary School
1155 Jungs Station Rd, St Charles, MO  63303
Last modified Becky-David Elementary School is a Public school that serves grades K-5. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 9 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Becky-David Elementary School Rating: 4 out of 5 based on 17 reviews. Top