Bad
Good

We have been at Rogers for 6 years now ( my oldest just move on to middle school! ) and we have loved every year. The staff is very attentive and the teachers genuinely care and want your child to succeed! Parents are always encouraged to participate on whatever level they can and I highly recommend doing so if you can! I'm very glad our children have been lucky enough to be Rogers Bears. :)

I moved into this area specifically for my children to attend Rogers. We moved from out of state and they made the transition wonderful for my three children. We have loved this school and have nothing bad to say about any person that works here.

Rogers is an amazing school. All three of my children attend and are getting a great education. I could not be happeier with the teachers, principal, and all of the staff at Rogers. They are truly amazing!!!

Both of our kids went to this school. Of all the years and all of the teachers we were very happy. Teachers really care about the students and the school. The current principal is interested in the students and their well-being. We now live out of state and appreciate even more the teachers and the espeically the facilities available to students at Rogers. All classrooms have online computers and computer access in a large well stocked library. I too cannot say enough good things about the school.

I am very pleased with this school. My child has special needs and the administration and his teacher have been very compassionate about his progress and how he is treated. The principal is very involved, and my son's teacher is very knowledgable. This school offers wonderful extracurricular programs, and parents are very involved. I cannot say enough good things about this school.

Last modified Rogers Elementary School is a Public school that serves grades K-5. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 8 out of 10 based on academic quality.