Bad
Good

My child is doing well he is on the honor roll. I think this is because I go to the school and help as a parent I will not say my name but I was one of three parents that cared to come to the school for P T O and conference with the parents and help we all need to care about all of are kid's . Get up and do something about this problem and fix it . Be part of the solution not the problem.

Central Middle is the absolute worst school anyone could send their child to. Teachers and principles talk to the students any kind of way. And the test scores are so low it is crazy. There are only a selective few that I would recommend to parents. Ms. Seals, Ms. Smith-Atkins, Ms. Riddle, amd Ms. Foots.

CMS is for students to learn and we should always do our best in school. Remember teachers believe students achieve.

I loved Central Middle when I attended as a 7th and 8th grader they taught me alot and I appreciated it.

Last modified R. G. Central Middle School is a Public school that serves grades 6-8. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 1 out of 10 based on academic quality.