PK-8|Private

Bad
Good

I have a 22 yr. old and an 18 yr. old who went through St. James the Greater and currently have an 11 yr. old in attendance. After nearly 20 years affiliation with St. James the Greater, I can tell you that they certainly prepared my children for highschool. Their grasp of the English language, both verbal and written, is what a parent can be proud of. In addition to the academics, my kids have learned what it means to take responsibility for what they say and do, and not look for blame. With the Catholic/Christian environment in education, I consider St. James a great partner to our parenting!

St. James the Greater is 'home'. I couldn't be more happy with the education my son is getting and the environment in which he is learning.

We have enjoyed three years at St. James and we are just in 1st Grade! Fr. Johnson is a true spiritual leader and the school reflects his determination and faith. You can be as involved with your Child's life at St. James the Greatest as you wish to be. It really is pretty great.

We have two children currently at St. James the Greater and have been very impressed with the school. The administration, faculty and curriculum are excellent. The school is very advanced in technology and offers a wide range of extra curricular activities - sports, band, scouts, dance, etc. We feel that our children are getting a fantastic, well-rounded education at St. James in a loving, disciplined and Christian environment.

Last modified St James The Greater School is a Private school that serves grades PK-8