PK-8 & Ungraded
St. Louis, MO

Posted September 27, 2013
The school has an excellent middle school math program. The new Science Lab is outstanding.

Posted September 12, 2013
St Peter School has a very strong academic record and Catholic identity. The community is second to none and the foundation for why the parents and students love the school. The current leadership is moving the school forward in very positive direction. My oldest child was very well prepared for high school

Posted September 11, 2013
St. Peter School is a community in every sense of the word. From the moment my oldest child was enrolled there, my family was welcomed by friendly parents, teachers & staff. There are so many opportunities to become involved in the school and your children's education: fundraising, a faith based activity program, wellness commitee, PTO and many more. St. Peter School is a wonderful place to be, for students and their families.

Posted September 11, 2013
St. Peter School provides a wonderful education and environment for the students. My oldest child just began high school and is better prepared than most of her fellow classmates. The care each teacher gives is exemplary. I could not be happier with the Catholic environment which allowed my children to flourish both academically and spiritually.

Posted September 10, 2013
This is a great,welcoming school in a terrific community. The principal, teachers, and staff are all so dedicated to the kids and their education, and in making St. Peter's the best school that it can be! Time and investments have been made for a science lab and updated computer lab. This school prepares kids well for high school, and also focuses on the spiritual growth and development of the children.

Posted September 10, 2013
I chose to send my children to St. Peter school because of its high academic and moral standards, and I am pleased to say that St. Peter delivers on both accounts. Children are expected to read by the end of kindergarten and expected to know and understand number concepts as well. By focusing on reading at an early age, St. Peter develops children who can handle any academic challenge. In addition, students are expected to behave responsibly and follow the example of Jesus for treating others kindly. I would not send my children anywhere else.

Posted September 10, 2013
St. Peter's School is a wonderful place for children to thrive. The teachers are very encouraging and supportive. They genuinely care about their students. Our Principal is incredible. He is so kind and faith-filled. The curriculum is very challenging and prepares the children for high school. We couldn't be happier with our decision to educate our children at St. Peter's School in Kirkwood.

Posted September 10, 2013
St. Peter is a wonderful school. The teachers and staff are nurturing and feel like family. Our child will be graduating this year and we will miss it greatly. We feel as though he not only has had an excellent education, but learned to be kind and compassionate.

Posted August 31, 2013
I am a parent of three St. Peter students and could not be more pleased with the eduction my children are receiving. The core curriculum is challenging with a wonderful support staff in place to help each and every student achieve success and mastery of the material. I love the fact that the children receive lessons in art and music...and by lessons I mean the children learn about great artists and musicians as well as trying their hand at different styles of art or learning new instruments. It is NOT just craft time or singing time. AND they have art, music, PE, computer and Spanish each more than once per week! Being a parochial school, Religion is also a major component of the day. To my husband and I, This is an important part to the education of our children, and I love how at St. Peter school, the religion aspect is more just a daily class... From the way they address their fellow students and classmates to the way they behave in the cafeteria, it is integrated into everything the children do. To sum up, If you are looking for a top tier, yet still affordable school for your child, look no further!

Posted June 01, 2013
St. Peter School has far exceeded our high standards and expectations. The principal and priests interact daily with the students and know each by name. The teachers kindly challenge students, promote self responsibility, and are always available for assistance. The school climate is one of kindness and acceptance. The faith program is exceptional and is truly the foundation of the school. Students participate in mass, adoration, classroom prayer, religion class, and a Faith In Action program, which includes volunteer community service during school hours. Students are always smiling and caring for one another. We moved to St. Peter from an outstanding, award winning public school district. St. Peter has done a far superior job in preparing our child for high school and college, as well as nurturing her character and supporting our efforts at home. The school has several extracurricular activities available. Parents are highly involved and committed to the school. The principal exhibits a combination of outstanding leadership by example, fiscal and educational acumen, honorable character, and firm commitment to the formation of students in partnership with their parents.

St. Peter Catholic School